New RVIVR record

Forceful like the church? I could see not liking them for that.

Not sure what that first part means but i'm just not a fan of bands that feel it's necessary to stop the show because someone crowdsurfed or feel the need to remind people that they are pro gay and women's rights. 

Not sure what that first part means but i'm just not a fan of bands that feel it's necessary to stop the show because someone crowdsurfed or feel the need to remind people that they are pro gay and women's rights. 

agreed.  they played a show in pittsburgh and stopped their set because they wanted "the tall people to move to the back so the short people could stand up front and see them play" and then they didnt play until it happened.  fucking stupid shit like that.  I dont mind them saying they're pro gay and women's rights, and I like bands who do say that, but theres something in the way they do it that is really frustrating to me, they do it in an almost condesending way, i think.