PO: Phosphorescent - Muchacho (SC Distro)

nelso330

So nothing really special about this preorder...a few options, but a lot of extras you dont really need! But posting because this album is AMAZING! (ive listened to it 5 times and loving it!) wasnt a huge fan of past work...but do check this album out!!!

http://www.scdistribution.com/phosphorescent/

your typical SC distribution bundles they've been doing

(deluxe comes with a coaster! I guess to set your beer on while you listen! ha!)

**ALSO on a semi related note: SC DISTRO - Check out the new CAVE SINGERS - NAOMI (again nothing special for preorder) but good album

• 1 month later...

Terrible news! Got my deluxe vinyl today and the pressing is SPED up!! For example Song For Zula is 6:10 on the cd and mp3....

I timed it on 2 diff turntables and it was 5:42... That's 37 secs fast! Super disappointed as I freaking love this album...

Anyone else that got this please verify if your is fast, may b just mine or all of the pressings?

• 2 weeks later...

they sent me a replacement copy....while completely ignoring my comment as to what was wrong...its the exact same pressing! so it too is fast!

BEAR801 is yours sped up too??? I mean i dont see how just a few could happen ...it would be the entire press...it would be in the mastering itself! right?

i just ordered it the other day so I havent' gotten it yet.  That sucks if it's everyone.  Your description sounds like every song is like 1.5x fast or something right?  So not like Alvin and the Chipmunks but just sounds off?   Without being an engineer or anything I would think it would be the mastering yeah.  Maybe I can cancel.  This thing is already getting hard to find so i jumped on it but it's worthless to me if the songs are all too fast.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine isn't sped up

Do you have the CD or digital? I know it sounds crazy but I put the digital on at the same time as my LP …I was sent 2 different LPs at different times and both were faster than the CD and digital…..

Do an experiment….it isn't very noticeable…unless you had played the album several several times before getting the vinyl….I am gonna be pissed if both my copies are sped up and others aren't….lol