Masked Intruder - First Offense 7" repress

Guest johneedeformed

Even if that were the case someone still bid $69 and someone else bid $68.50. So yes, people may have bid higher because they were trying to outbid you, but that auction only went so high because it was the only one on ebay at the time. as soon as the others started popping up it stopped getting bids.

Just because an auction ends with a specific amount doesn't mean the buyer actually paid. Go on Ebay message boards and search "deadbeat buyers."

Are you sure you spelled that right???

Anyway, please PM it to me, I don't ever want to have to deal with your bullshit.

NVM, got it.

A seller that doesn't want to deal with shill/troll/deadbeat bidders?? Yeah, I sound CRAZY!!!

Also, I'm pretty sure you retracted a Best Offer on something I was selling, so yeah,

buhbye.gif

A seller that doesn't want to deal with shill/troll/deadbeat bidders?? Yeah, I sound CRAZY!!!

Also, I'm pretty sure you retracted a Best Offer on something I was selling, so yeah,

buhbye.gif

seems like you're the only one pissed, and frankly - i dont give a fuck.

it was fucking dumb for someone to pay that much and that was the point. the next auction went for $12.50. did i shill bid for

anyone, fuck no. did i exploit someones stupidity (even possibly yours?) YES. YES I DID. do i feel bad about it? NOPE. and did i laugh really hard?...yes. yes i did.

either way, im sure the seller was happy if the buyer paid.

I actually like the raw sound from these versions. Sounds more accurate to their live sound. I'm def glad we have the LP versions but I'd prefer to have different versions on the 7" instead of them being the exact thing copied and pasted somewhere else.

This. I love the recorded stuff, but live was 1000x better. 

I took a few of my non-punk friends to see them and when they went back to listen to the recorded stuff, they were disappointed. 

I love it both, but I have to say that the live energy adds a lot. So does Officer Bradford.

Usually don't spill the beans...but there are a ton of asses on here so if someones thinks I'm one too then "Fine". It was my auction! I like MI but not a completest.. so put pink one up expecting to get $20-$25. Woke up Sat morning and almost shit my pants... it was up to like $ 68. There were three bidders and one was "divesandfives" obviously. The guy who won paid! He was from Germany. So you have the conversion exchange. Prob helped him..since our dollar is weak. I ate an extra $12 to ship plus I threw in the black version as well....cause I felt kinda bad. But wanna thank "divesandfives" but there was another bidder anyways! And all could have retracted their bids! I have been on both sides and paid way to much for something.  Sold other things that I lost money on too! Thats the nature of the ebay beast! The guy from Germany seemed to be happy to have it! Maybe he's a millionaire! THE END..and leave "divesandfives" alone...he's alright in my book!

Usually don't spill the beans...but there are a ton of asses on here so if someones thinks I'm one too then "Fine". It was my auction! I like MI but not a completest.. so put pink one up expecting to get $20-$25. Woke up Sat morning and almost shit my pants... it was up to like $ 68. There were three bidders and one was "divesandfives" obviously. The guy who won paid! He was from Germany. So you have the conversion exchange. Prob helped him..since our dollar is weak. I ate an extra $12 to ship plus I threw in the black version as well....cause I felt kinda bad. But wanna thank "divesandfives" but there was another bidder anyways! And all could have retracted their bids! I have been on both sides and paid way to much for something.  Sold other things that I lost money on too! Thats the nature of the ebay beast! The guy from Germany seemed to be happy to have it! Maybe he's a millionaire! THE END..and leave "divesandfives" alone...he's alright in my book!

lol this is a confessional now. Apparently you flip shoes and records...like Masked Intruder's LP too...

Well I wouldn't say I flipped the shoes? I mean I had them for 6 or 7 years. So I guess going by your logic.... Everyone who sells something on ebay is flipping it? What about my Stars Wars figures... I got when I was five? If I put them on ebay...would that be flipping them too?

Guest johneedeformed

Well I wouldn't say I flipped the shoes? I mean I had them for 6 or 7 years. So I guess going by your logic.... Everyone who sells something on ebay is flipping it? What about my Stars Wars figures... I got when I was five? If I put them on ebay...would that be flipping them too?

This is partially why I don't understand all the whining about flippers. Many people on this very board talk about selling or "trading" their records a few weeks after buying them. How long does one have to wait before reselling or trading an item to avoid the "flipping" label? Also, how is it any different from the myriad of record store owners who consistently sell $10 records for $25-30?

If record labels would just stop releasing items in limited quantities this whole flipping thing would go away.  They should just pick one goddamn color for the first and all subsequent pressings.  It should be all about the music and forget about satisfying the nerds.

i was going to go through your list and make some smart ass comment about different colors of records you have or something. but that shit is way too confusing.

If record labels would just stop releasing items in limited quantities this whole flipping thing would go away.  They should just pick one goddamn color for the first and all subsequent pressings.  It should be all about the music and forget about satisfying the nerds.

I think 1-3 colors are acceptable.  It's when you have 4+ variants of a record that I don't necessarily agree with.  I stil think collectors should consider each pressing instead of each individual variant.  Like instead of saying "oh there's 250 on blue, 250 on green, 250 on yellow, 250 on red"  you should just consider it "first pressing: 1000".  So that way they seem less rare.  I think alot of this variant thing is created by us, not the labels.