Masked Intruder - First Offense 7" repress

Not looking for a pat on the back, just hopeful I'll get a good deal on something in the future. Not lamenting the sale at all, I made a healthy profit and the guy I sold it to seemed like a good dude.

The guy you sold it to was a saint! I was happy to pay it back then, although it was tough for me to swallow. However, I thought it was more than fair. I've definitely got zero plans to sell it, but I can't say I'm not curious to see what it would go for now, seeing what individual copies are selling for.

I never received a shipping notice and received my record a few days ago. I usually wait 2 or 3 weeks before I become remotely concerned (barring a preorder). Paypal gives you 45 days if you need to take action, so there really isn't too much to worry about.

They're being shipped from Wisconsin, it's going to take a few days to reach Southern California.

What's funny? The fact that after almost a week I haven't received any shipping confirmation while others got them within a day or two.

The fact that it's only been a week. It's a small label and the dude probably has other stuff going on. Amazon has given this world a warped view of shipping speed.

I ordered 2 pink in one order and then went back and ordered 2 black within an hour.

I received 1 tracking # within 3 days. I received 1 order. 2 days after I received that order, I received a tracking # for the remaining package, which I received a few days later.

So yeah, low-budget, lean staff....... if it's not there by Monday, then I MIGHT start thinking about contacting them in a week or two.

ok, im going to spill the beans because i dont give a fuck. so that EBAY auction for the pink variant that went for like $69 i think it was? that was my doing, i bid $75 just for fun and well...im thankful for the bid retract system on ebay. thats all ive got to say, and if anyone here was the sucker who bought it for $65 or $69 - sorry but im laughing real hard at you right now. yeah, sometimes im an asshole.

ok, im going to spill the beans because i dont give a fuck. so that EBAY auction for the pink variant that went for like $69 i think it was? that was my doing, i bid $75 just for fun and well...im thankful for the bid retract system on ebay. thats all ive got to say, and if anyone here was the sucker who bought it for $65 or $69 - sorry but im laughing real hard at you right now. yeah, sometimes im an asshole.

^^^ what's your ebay name?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Even if that were the case someone still bid $69 and someone else bid $68.50. So yes, people may have bid higher because they were trying to outbid you, but that auction only went so high because it was the only one on ebay at the time. as soon as the others started popping up it stopped getting bids.

Guest johneedeformed

these songs are awful compared to the LP versions.

the ones that didnt make the LP are decent though.

I actually like the raw sound from these versions. Sounds more accurate to their live sound. I'm def glad we have the LP versions but I'd prefer to have different versions on the 7" instead of them being the exact thing copied and pasted somewhere else.