PO: Parasites "Non Stop Power Pop Volume I" limited white/blue/black swirl LP

Hello VC!

I just put up the pre-order for my label's first release! The legendary Parasites most recent full-length, Non Stop Power Pop Vol. I! 

www.eccentricpop.com

This is one of my favorite records they have ever done!

Pressing is limited to 150 on the swirled colors, 350 on blue...

nonstoppowerpopcover.jpg

Thanks!

Travis / Eccentric Pop

I'll post a list of confirmed and potential distros this evening.  If you have any recommendations, I'm all ears!

Have you contacted Adam at It's Alive yet? I'm sure you got Interpunk on there too.

Didn't Dave Parasite run Kid Tested Records....what ever happened to that? They did some Parasites records, some comp, and the Squirtgun Live CD and I think that's it.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm really, really excited to have this record coming out on my label!  Its crazy to think about, but I've been listening to this band for almost twenty years now... still one of my favorites. 

I haven't contacted Its Alive yet, but its on my "to do" list.  So far my distributors will be:

USA:
Interpunk
others coming soon!

EUROPE:
Surfin' Ki Records (Italy)
others coming soon!

ASIA/PACIFIC:
Hyper Enough Records (Japan)

I'm also going to contact Brassneck in the UK... any other suggestions??

Update! This is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I still have about 65 of the blue/white/black swirl vinyl, and I hear they look amazing!

http://eccentricpoprecords.bigcartel.com/

PLUS one preorder will get a test pressing thrown in for free! And I'm sending a free, totally rad ECCENTRIC POP RECORDS magnet with each preorder!!

Preorders should be showing up in peoples mailboxes today and tomorrow!  Thanks to everyone who got an order in.  I threw in an Eccentric Pop magnet with each order, and one person got a test press!

There are still a few marbled vinyl copies up at http://eccentricpoprecords.bigcartel.com/

thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...