FS: Brand New - Deja Entendu (on ebay)

passionbrand

It still surprised me when people got bat shit over buying this album. It'll get a repress, I'm sure of it.

the record seems to hold a special place with people in their early 20's to late 30's.  it was just the right songs at the right time in peoples young adult lives.  and since they didnt press that many vinyl copies to begin with, they just keep getting recycled on eBay.  it will stop once the true fans get a hold of all the copies or the current versions will get worn and torn from all the shipping and multiple owners.

the record seems to hold a special place with people in their early 20's to late 30's.  it was just the right songs at the right time in peoples young adult lives.  and since they didnt press that many vinyl copies to begin with, they just keep getting recycled on eBay.  it will stop once the true fans get a hold of all the copies or the current versions will get worn and torn from all the shipping and multiple owners.

Thanks for enlightening us.

Lol leave the guy alone, he can do what he wants with his record. He did the decent thing and started it at .99$, its not his fault idiots will pay 300$ for it. If i was desperate for the funds, id do the same thing.

Im just waiting for the repress. Only full length i don't own by them, :(