Help me decide between new tables!

Alright, so for the past year or so I've been using a no-brand name, 80's era table that my dad and I restored. We put a good deal of work into making it play again, but I think it finally has run its course. Sound quality was pretty good for a device of its age (built in stereo system, this thing is literally a table), and I've taken care in maintaining the stylus among other things to ensure my records do not suffer any wear. Overall, again, it's been a good table, but I can't continue with it anymore.

That being said, I'm currently on the hunt for 2 tables to own. One to keep at home, and one for the apartment I'll be moving into starting May (and where I wil be living until I graduate)

I'm looking for something relatively easy/affordable for a college student on a budget to own and maintain (not too cheap either). I found the following listings on craigslist and wanted to hear some opinions:

• Technics Turntable SL-D2 - $85 (Mint)
  • "Record Turntable" (multi speed turntable, magnetic cartridge and a diamond stylus, in excellent cond.") - $35
  • Pro-ject Debut III Audiophile Turntable - $200 

from what I've gathered on the Internet, those are pretty good prices on the tecnics and the pro-ject. Should I go for the cheap and keep the technics or no name table until I decide to upgrade? or go straight for the pro ject. Pro's, cons?

Thanks

Now for a less A-hole-y response, the SL-D2 isn't a bad table if you're just looking or an everyday beater for college.  If it really is in mint condition, $85 is fair.  Consider that you may have to buy a new cartridge depending on the condition of the one currently on the table ... if it even has one.

I'm sure that plenty of people would support you buying the pro-ject as well.