Botch - American Nervoso 2LP

This rsd thing is very annoying for poeple don't live in usa...hope that a good ammount of botch and cave in will surface on line...i can see my self refresh the bcd page every 2 second during the night of the 21 april....

Yep, I hope there is a non RSD version that is a little less limited, or all 1500 go on bcd, otherwise I am unlikely to get anything.

• 2 weeks later...

people complain that this is $30 as a 2LP with a booklet (not to mention Hydra Head pressings usually look stellar), but had no qualms about buying a finch record with a shitty looking jacket for that price (granted now there are issues because it does look shitty, haha). hmm..

For those worried about not being able to get a copy, not being in the US, or whatever...

When HH repressed Botch - An Anthology of Dead Ends for RSD there were only /750 total made, I believe. And for a while afterwards copies would regularly surface on RTK, the HH mailorder site, every now and then.

http://realtomatoketchup.bigcartel.com

Since they are doing twice as many copies of this I don't think it will be too hard to find, so yeah check BCD, but even if BCD sells out, check back at RTK regularly and follow the Hydra Head Industries facebook page and I'm sure you'll have your chance, no problem.

For those worried about not being able to get a copy, not being in the US, or whatever...

When HH repressed Botch - An Anthology of Dead Ends for RSD there were only /750 total made, I believe. And for a while afterwards copies would regularly surface on RTK, the HH mailorder site, every now and then.

http://realtomatoketchup.bigcartel.com

Since they are doing twice as many copies of this I don't think it will be too hard to find, so yeah check BCD, but even if BCD sells out, check back at RTK regularly and follow the Hydra Head Industries facebook page and I'm sure you'll have your chance, no problem.

This will be slightly more limited than AAODE, as there were 750 of each color - black, red, yellow/gold, clear - 3,000 total

There was also 750 (or maybe 500) copies of We Are The Romans and they sold out online in about 3 minutes. I'm not saying its as popular as that album but it has to be a bit higher up in most peoples want list than AAODE.

I also read somewhere that there was going to be copies on the HH webstore, there is a colour specificaly for RSD.