GREEN DAY SKATEBOARD DECKS

Skateboards are for skating! I wouldn't waste my money on it to put it on the wall. Buy records instead buddy.

$50 for a deck isn't some insane price dude.

I could see a guy grabbing the cruiser, I wouldn't laser flip some random unknown deck.

PS: I haven't skated in over a decade/don't care for Greenday.

i skate as well thats why they interest me. but ive had my fill of records for a while and im currently exploring the collectibles part of music (aka cash grabs haha) but i think these would look cool as a wall piece in my opinion

Didn't mean to sound like a dick, ha ha. If you like it you should get it.

This isn't a jab at anybody in here at all, it's just a good thread for me to post my thoughts on skating and records.  I love it when people get all fired up about hanging records on the wall, and then turn around and purchase a deck for the sole purpose of decorating their living rooms. 

If I dug Real and these were cooler designs I would probably be all about these. 

I'm going to assume that someone who had a problem with hanging a skateboard would also have a problem with hanging records. I don't think there is any inconsistency. Unless you are personally referencing someone who is contradicting themselves.

I would feel the same way about hanging a record as I would about a board -- It's ok as long as you could just pull the record down at anytime and listen to it, but not permanently seal it away forever.

i skate yes. i like green day. i don't hang up records on the wall, but these will be staying on the wall because they're cool art pieces and collectible. plus im more of a black label guy myself. and as far as jason goes, im sorry i just can't get into how they're including him more. i don't mind that he performs with them but when he's slowly becoming an official member like that i get kinda annoyed,