Major Label Vinyl Delays, Help?

This doesn't necessarily mean that it's been delayed. MoFi is notorious for announcing titles they are going to release way before they actually get done.

Yeah I know. But I think (and I could be wrong about this) they did officially push back the release date. I honestly can't remember I ordered it so long ago.

It is pretty pathetic. I feel lame even complaining about it because it's such a first world problem. "Wahhhh my mp3 download is at 128kbps!!!"

But in all seriousness...all mp3 downloads should be 320kbps. There's no excuse for it not to be.

i've had a few where the download card that comes with the record gives you something lower than 320, but the email the label sends you with a download link is at 320. maybe it has something to do with what site they use for the cards.

It is pretty pathetic. I feel lame even complaining about it because it's such a first world problem. "Wahhhh my mp3 download is at 128kbps!!!"

But in all seriousness...all mp3 downloads should be 320kbps. There's no excuse for it not to be.

This. Or even FLAC for uber nerds. I could always convert that to 320kbps on my iTunes. I don't mind getting a CD either so I could always rip it at whatever bitrate I want