RSD @ 1-2-3-4 GO! RECORDS IN OAKLAND, CA

Hey guys,

We won't update the site statuses one by one so you'll get your confirmation that it shipped first via paypal with that tracking info. Giant batch went out yesterday. Even bigger one today. We're also trying to combine orders where we can if we noticed you ordered a few days apart. If we catch it you'll get some shipping cash back. I think we got something like 300+ orders over the week so we're making huge dents but there's a lot to get through. Thanks for your patience. It's coming and coming quick! Don't forget to check http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog for what's left/new non RSD stuff coming in.

Short answer: It happens.

Longer answer: We had maybe 6 to 8 out of 400 or so orders that had out of stocks. I think that's a pretty good ratio considering we don't have an exactly ultra high tech webstore and there are human beings processing the orders. I apologize that there are some disappointments here but they are a very tiny percentage. Nowhere near what I was hearing coming out of other stores.

I got a "delivered" email status today. Found that strange. Any idea what's up with that? Package should actually be here in the next couple days. Excited!

I got the same for two of my three orders. Maybe because I asked them to combine my orders?

Edit: I found the "delivered" email for my third order in the spam folder.

Short answer: It happens.

Longer answer: We had maybe 6 to 8 out of 400 or so orders that had out of stocks. I think that's a pretty good ratio considering we don't have an exactly ultra high tech webstore and there are human beings processing the orders. I apologize that there are some disappointments here but they are a very tiny percentage. Nowhere near what I was hearing coming out of other stores.

reverse winner!

Nah, it's no big deal. I was just wondering if you sold my Integrity LP to epheron or something.  :ph34r:

Talk to that dude about his Amoeba RSD scores...he's still getting them a week later! He's intense! I'm going to have my mail order guy contact you guys who got refunds. I'll give you a little something towards your next orders in the hopes of making it up to you. Sorry we had some bad eggs for ya!

Also no need to get freaked out about our system saying "delivered". For some odd reason there is no step between processing and delivered. Right where "shipped" ought to be. Anyway your stuff has shipped. Check your paypal account for tracking information if you want to know right where it is. Thanks again!