PO: Feel - Sleeping With Sirens

Today Sleeping with Sirens Released a new single "Low" and announced Their new album "Feel" out June 4th on red and white vinyl. You can listen to the new single here: 

and Preorder the album here: http://sleepingwithsirens.merchnow.com/products/music the vinyl versions come with cd and digital download.

1000 white

1000 red

500 red and white starburst

I may pick this up down the road. No rush after hearing that song.

Cool, thanks for that information. Didn't see the red and white starburst but if I do I'll probably pick it up because that seems cool. It honestly is probably worth waiting for because most likely hot topic will have these after it's released.

• 4 weeks later...

Their EP and first full length were better. I feel like with each album they just regress as more cliche than the previous release, and trust me, they weren't exactly groundbreaking to begin with.

I've always thought, in the words of my best friend, "Their music is worth buying but not listening to." I think they have amazing potential but through both albums (and the two singles off this one) they haven't progressed anywhere musically. Before listening to one of their songs you know it's going to be a cheesy love song with high pitched repetitive and sometimes screamy vocals that is heavy in drums and has some electronics mixed in.

This band is mostly terrible but if they made an album with songs like Fire and Let Love Bleed Red I could enjoy that.

Have you heard Keillin's acoustic band, Closer To Closure? He did an acoustic version of Let Love Bleed, although I think that may have been the first incarnation of the song and a few others that made it's way to With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear

Have you heard Keillin's acoustic band, Closer To Closure? He did an acoustic version of Let Love Bleed, although I think that may have been the first incarnation of the song and a few others that made it's way to With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear

Have not. Probably don't care enough to check it out but yeah. That song could almost past for a Copeland song and I love it. Thank you Marsh god

I try to live by the philosophy that any time spent bashing a band or artist you don't like is wasted time that could be spent seeking out new music to enjoy.

I like going into these PO threads and just checking it out. If I like it enough to order it I do, if I don't like I leave without bashing the songs or anyone's taste in music. Sometimes I'm tempted to chime in with some crack about how awful some band is but it hasn't been too bad.

This thread was my breaking point......

...that is all.....

Just noticed this thread, there will be a Hot Topic exclusive color /500

Will be available in select stores and online a couple weeks after street date.

I wonder if it will sell out  really quickly like their other album did.

Album up for stream, I'm not gonna waste my time listening to it but if you want to there's the link.

I ended up listening to it, sounded like a popstar who's trying to make the world better by saying how they're better then the world ( Refrence: Alone and Congratulations)

Also Congratulations reminded me of The Used's song "Pretty Handsome Awkward" (by far not a good song) with worse lyrics (hard thing but they did it). And if you want to understand what I mean by that listen to them both and focus on the guitar, they practically sound the same to the point where I played both songs at once and when I made one song louder then the other I heard barely any guitar change.