Drake - Nothing Was The Same

Hahaha! You guys think they'll ever officially release this on Vinyl? If not I'll buy this now.

If they haven't already then no, hip hop sucks for new vinyl releases

10 years ago though, when vinyl wasn't nearly as popular, it seemed like every damn hip hop album got a vinyl release

If they haven't already then no, hip hop sucks for new vinyl releases

10 years ago though, when vinyl wasn't nearly as popular, it seemed like every damn hip hop album got a vinyl release

That's crazy! Makes sense why people are going all crazy for these bootleg versions. Hoping the quality for these are real good.

Hahaha! You guys think they'll ever officially release this on Vinyl? If not I'll buy this now.

If they do, you can always flip it on ebay post-announcement and likely make a slight profit.

Personally, I've yet to be disappointed with any of the Def Jam releases they've done. I have Watch the Throne, Yeezus, Nostalgia Ultra and Channel Orange -- all four sound fantastic. There's a long running theory that these guys have some sort of in with Def Jam that has allowed them access to higher quality sources than the general public has. Nostalgia Ultra makes the strongest case for this, as it seems to be better quality than any rip previously in circulation.

The only thing that isn't top notch is typically the packaging. It's flimsy and thin compared to a typical release, but the art tends to be pretty spot on. Small price to pay for some great sounding (and often colorful) bootleg vinyl.

I was a sucker for the official Watch the Throne vinyl though, local owner had one copy for damn near an year on display with the $140 MSRP no one would touch, told him I'd take it off his hands for half that and he agreed. Picture discs but beautiful packaging at least

I've ordered from these guys before... My Channel Orange showed up with a bent corner, but the actual vinyl sounded fantastic, especially for a bootleg. AND I got it on the nice dark orange vinyl that matches the cover. (The represses have been on "random colored vinyl," which is usually clear and/or this milky tangerine color.) 

Nostalgia Ultra also sounds nice, but they screwed up the jacket... If you put the record in an actual sleeve (as you SHOULD), the edge of the record sticks out the end. Pretty damn bootleg-y. Still, SQ was nice... although I wound up selling it when someone offered me $100 for it. (Some people just don't wanna order off a German site, I guess....)

Not a big Drake fan but I assume this pressing is gonna be nice.

If they do, you can always flip it on ebay post-announcement and likely make a slight profit.

Personally, I've yet to be disappointed with any of the Def Jam releases they've done. I have Watch the Throne, Yeezus, Nostalgia Ultra and Channel Orange -- all four sound fantastic. There's a long running theory that these guys have some sort of in with Def Jam that has allowed them access to higher quality sources than the general public has. Nostalgia Ultra makes the strongest case for this, as it seems to be better quality than any rip previously in circulation.

The only thing that isn't top notch is typically the packaging. It's flimsy and thin compared to a typical release, but the art tends to be pretty spot on. Small price to pay for some great sounding (and often colorful) bootleg vinyl.

This is great to hear, actually pretty excited to have this now! Can't wait! :D Packaging is kinda obvious I guess though :P

I emailed them to cancel my black copy after I realised they put up the blue variant. I got my refund but the other day I got an email saying my black variant had shipped, even though I cancelled and had already gotten a refund for it. After sending them an email about it I received this reply;

"I accidentally forgot to cancel the refunded order. Usually I would apologise but in this case you'll receive a free black version besides your blue copy ;) The blue colored copy will be shipped as soon as we get it on stock next week. Have a nice Christmas season!"

:D

I emailed them to cancel my black copy after I realised they put up the blue variant. I got my refund but the other day I got an email saying my black variant had shipped, even though I cancelled and had already gotten a refund for it. After sending them an email about it I received this reply;

"I accidentally forgot to cancel the refunded order. Usually I would apologise but in this case you'll receive a free black version besides your blue copy ;) The blue colored copy will be shipped as soon as we get it on stock next week. Have a nice Christmas season!"

:D

Nice! I've had to work with their customer service department before and they are super friendly and helpful people.