PO: BOYSETSFIRE - WHILE A NATION SLEEPS

I recall a live show once where they played "Handful Of Redemption" and talked about how it was more of an angle discussing Christian propaganda; the belief that you just needed to work hard and seek 'forgiveness' and that the riches would be provided in the afterlife. More of their usual stance on the working class being dominated by the oppressive 2%.

In other news, I am excited to hear this full album!

From B9 board June 12th:

"There was a delay at the pressing plant, but vinyl should be here in another week or so."

I have friends that ordered early and got shipping confirmations on Tuesday. I also ordered early but I changed my color from white to purple a week ago so I'm sure to be one of the last to receive it. I did get my digital code emailed to me though and have been listening non stop. Really great release.

As for them being relevant, They may not be as appreciated here in the US as they should be imo, but they are the actually well loved in europe. The new one charted #22 on the german music charts which is pretty awesome. They constantly tour europe because they are in demand there.

Lastly I don't think Nathan would front a side, metal band called I Am Heresy if he was a bible thumping christian. I Am Heresy is damn great BTW. Pick up a vinyl copy if you get a chance. my half red/black copy is as awesome looking as the music is. Get it Here:

http://www.magicbulletrecords.com/mailorder.html