PO: Dads - "Pretty Good" 7"

Cool. looks like we have enough. Ill be Pm'ing everyone the details when I get off work this afternoon. Total cost to you will be $24ppd. Ill ask for $20 upfront and the shipping later or you can do all at once. And I know not everyone will want to but I will have to ask that you send as a gift or add an extra $1 to cover the fee. Im not making any money on this.

I've gotten some very large orders from overseas and have never had to pay any fees. Most of the time it's from an ebay or discogs seller, but I have ordered $350+ from European retailers on a couple occasions and haven't had to pay anything. The customs form had the full value listed in both instances.

That's no guarantee that it will be the case here, but that's been my experience over the last 10 years of buying heavily.

On the off chance you do get hit with customs, I think the agreement in advance needs to be that everyone will chip in to cover their share before they get a record.