[Indiegogo] Oh, Sleeper - New EP

This has been up for a while, they reached their goal, still have 7 days left. But they just added a signed vinyl option now out of 500.

Concept for the record:
http://postimg.org/image/o5ykj6jdb/

$10 - Digital Download
$30 - New EP on USB Drive
$30 - Signed Physical EP
$40 - Signed Vinyl /500

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/oh-sleeper?c=home

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got mine in today. Was actually shipped on Nov 18, not oct 28. They folded over a cardboard box instead of using a LP mailer, but mine made it safely regardless. And it wasn't signed like they said it was, 0/2 with this and reggie for the records being signed but the color is pretty cool, really thin though.

ciDubeil.jpg

gMmCfmul.jpg

Finally got mine in today. Was actually shipped on Nov 18, not oct 28. They folded over a cardboard box instead of using a LP mailer, but mine made it safely regardless. And it wasn't signed like they said it was, 0/2 with this and reggie for the records being signed but the color is pretty cool, really thin though.

ciDubeil.jpg

gMmCfmul.jpg

was your name in the thank yous? 

but yeah mine wasn't signed either. looks cool. name was in the thanks part as stated. looks cool like already said its pretty thin. not happy with the price but understand why it was 40 bucks. lucky it came into today cuz i just did a change of address a few days ago and moving on tuesday. perfect timing i guess but only took forever. hope everyone gets theirs soon. 

• 3 months later...