Harvey Danger - Little By Little

GOT MINE TODAY TOO! (sadly, the first song on A and B both jump and skip around?) Anyone else have any issues with theirs? I may have got a lemon! I feel bad even contacting this guy, I saw he paid $9.78 for shipping for a record and tape to which I paid $20 minus the paypal fees of $2...he got $8! Ouch! I hope he knows about media mail! I mean super cool he shipped super fast and not media mail but he is giving them away! 

GOT MINE TODAY TOO! (sadly, the first song on A and B both jump and skip around?) Anyone else have any issues with theirs? I may have got a lemon! I feel bad even contacting this guy, I saw he paid $9.78 for shipping for a record and tape to which I paid $20 minus the paypal fees of $2...he got $8! Ouch! I hope he knows about media mail! I mean super cool he shipped super fast and not media mail but he is giving them away! 

Mine plays perfectly fine

WOW he replied to me within minutes of my message! I wish every guy/label was like this! Beautiful prices, speeding customer service, and a replacement copy just like that! I think I am going to buy another record from him even though I dont know any of the other bands on his label! Just to support him!!! (any ideas of whats good, that others say on his site?) 

Also thanks CHIEFWAHOO for the link! (ive been on a Harvey kick since 96! lol) 

• 2 weeks later...