FS: FOB | NFG l Finch l ETID | 30STM | Pianos | PBC | Daytrader | TA | BS l JoyDiv l Soundtracks

Guest tms2787

I traded for a copy of devil and god from him a couple months ago. he was a little slow to answer some PMs but I did end up getting the record if that makes you feel any better.

I've read a few things that help me feel a little better. But really, your dealing with other people's money. Respond to their damn messages. Doesn't have to be the same day. But at some point. Let me know your behind on shipping things out. I'll always understand. Shit comes up.

Almost a month of nothing while you have MY money? Doesn't sit well with me. Sure it's 15$. But it's the principal. Stick to your word.

I hope I'm proven wrong. Id just like my record or my money back.

I've read a few things that help me feel a little better. But really, your dealing with other people's money. Respond to their damn messages. Doesn't have to be the same day. But at some point. Let me know your behind on shipping things out. I'll always understand. Shit comes up.

Almost a month of nothing while you have MY money? Doesn't sit well with me. Sure it's 15$. But it's the principal. Stick to your word.

I hope I'm proven wrong. Id just like my record or my money back.

I feel you. Not saying you're at all wrong for feeling that way. Just saying that I hope that I am right in saying that he'll likely follow through. 

if someone insists on paying as gift, i always calculate the fees and just pay the extra. especially if it's a high dollar amount. when selling, i always give people the gift price or have them add a few bucks if they want the protection. no sweat off my back, as i don't screw people. but i totally understand people wanting to be covered.