Cheap sports jerseys buying

any updates on the order?

We had a couple people drop out and it put us under the required 10 jerseys. But if Castaway does his, we are good again.

Edit: everyone who hasn't paid yet has been Pm'ed with a breakdown of their totals. I will have to cut this order off now. As soon as I get everyone's funds, I'll place the order and get everyone the tracking number.

Thank you for your patience! I want to be as a open as possible when dealing with others people's money.

I can't believe I forgot to check this thread for a couple months, and naturally you're finalizing things for a full order. If there's anyone who wants to back out partially or fully I would LOVE to get one of these in a Large.

http://www.2009jerseys.cn/MitchellandNess-Buffalo-Bills-78-Bruce-Smith-Blue-Stitched-Replithentic-35th-Anniversary-p-83.html

If not, please make me the first guy in on the next order. Thanks.

I can't believe I forgot to check this thread for a couple months, and naturally you're finalizing things for a full order. If there's anyone who wants to back out partially or fully I would LOVE to get one of these in a Large.

http://www.2009jerseys.cn/MitchellandNess-Buffalo-Bills-78-Bruce-Smith-Blue-Stitched-Replithentic-35th-Anniversary-p-83.html

If not, please make me the first guy in on the next order. Thanks.

PM'ing you now.

Just sent Will the dough. Huge thanks to him for coordinating this order and letting me slide in at the last minute, to everybody else who ordered so we get the free shipping, and to mattsteelenj for giving us all the original heads up on this whole thing. In 1994 I my dad special ordered a Bruce Smith jersey for me for my birthday from our local memorabilia shop but the owner fucked everything up and long story short, I never got my jersey. Now, 20 years later my dream of representing (arguably, and believe me I'll argue) the baddest man to ever flatten a QB will come true. And to top it off, a buddy already bought tickets for the Lions/Bills game on 10/5 (been a Michigander my whole life but became a die-hard Bills fan in '92...I enjoy disappointment apparently) so I will be rocking this jersey to the game along with the Bills luchador mask I got off eBay. Me wearing the mask and embarrassing myself (I'm not a center-of-attention guy) was a prerequisite for him buying the tickets. Should be a great time.

Now, let us revel in His greatness for a moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU8gvF6WCIk

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just fyi, be prepared for either waiting a bit of time for tracking info, or for any info to post on the tracking link once you/we get it.  I bought jerseys from the site pre bulk orders here, and it took time to get it (tracking info/updates), but I assure you it all comes!  the Jersey I got is awesome looking for a baseball jersey, so im stoked on getting another one!  

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just fyi, be prepared for either waiting a bit of time for tracking info, or for any info to post on the tracking link once you/we get it. I bought jerseys from the site pre bulk orders here, and it took time to get it (tracking info/updates), but I assure you it all comes! the Jersey I got is awesome looking for a baseball jersey, so im stoked on getting another one!

Okay cool. I've been in contact with a "Randy". He's been quick to reply.