Cheap sports jerseys buying

Got mine today. It's awesome and fits great! I forgot how detailed these guys go to the fakes look real by adding the legit looking nike tag and everything.

There are a few small places where the stitching drags over from one letter to the next (in the small Broncos text on the front). But when I'm paying way less than what the legit jersey costs it's jaw-dropping how well made it is. I'd probably only pay $20 more for the real deal, not the actual $250.

I'll post pics when the fashion show starts.

Got mine today. It's awesome and fits great! I forgot how detailed these guys go to the fakes look real by adding the legit looking nike tag and everything.

There are a few small places where the stitching drags over from one letter to the next (in the small Broncos text on the front). But when I'm paying way less than what the legit jersey costs it's jaw-dropping how well made it is. I'd probably only pay $20 more for the real deal, not the actual $250.

I'll post pics when the fashion show starts.

Did it arrive safely in the mailer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stumbled upon this by googling reviews on 2009jerseys website. I had some questions and concerns. I had made an order on Sunday and my bank had called to confirm fraud. But it seems like this website is legit, I was curious what you had used as a payment. I was told from an online chat person from the website to use Western Union and send it to a Bo Xiao. Just seeing if this is legit and don't want to get scammed. Thanks for any input.