Cheap sports jerseys buying

2009 is the site we used for the previous group buys. All of which were pretty successful and came out nice. I never had a complaint on any of the 3 jerseys I got. Anyone wanna do another buy? I have 3 Im going to get (not trying to be in charge again but if I have to, so be it)

I'm in, I need a spain World Cup kits for me and my gf, my sister, and probably her bf too.

I guess I would need to order to compare I guess? because my Sharpe jersey is the $300 M&N one and my Manning is a Nike Pro. Then again why would I compare a $300 to a $20 jersey, very stupid the more I think of it. I see they make Tebow jerseys, so I'm in for a group deal.

Why does no one have Floyd Little jerseys!?!?

I don't know! They should have like all hall of famers

Ugh I'm too high for this website right now. Theres too many jerseys I want and my gf wants me to start clothing myself like an "adult male". Why did I ever let her watch fever pitch.

Jerseys are adult male attire! Buy your girl some Zubaz of your favorite team....I wear mine like every night! ZUBAZ R PVNX!

Whenever, I'll see what I'm willing to drop after this football convention....$300 autograph sessions may break my bank if they toss Marino and Sharpe (even though I have his HoF football :P) into the mix. Gotta a helmet screaming "hey asshole, fuck your savings account....sell those stocks and make me pretty!" lol

I'm in. When would you need the money?

whenever we have 10 items. After that Id say 3 days after we cap the group buy off. Now remember, theres extra fees/tax that comes per jersey plus it costs who ever is shipping them out to you guys money. So Id say add an extra $10 to your order (if you're ordering one, an additional $3 per jersey) to cover all of that. Cause I know Ive lost money doing this before.