Enter Shikari - Take To The Skies repress

i put in an order on amazon.fr last week (the record was "temporarily oos" at that time too) and just got a delivery date estimation... its supposed to arrive by the end of the week. lets see how this goes, haha. its being sold and shipped by amazon so that gives me a little hope.

if anybody else wanna try their luck: http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B000MRA81C/ref=ox_ya_os_product

This came with the mail today. Got the version with the signed cover at Banquet! Guess those are limited to 500 but I'm not entirely sure. Got that sweet cover a frame (which you can see on the second picture)!

Hope all you other guys have success with getting this one from amazon! I had those problems once with the RSD 7" by boysetsfire. After a month or something they told me that they didn't had it in stock and won't be able to get it again so they refunded me. I wish you better luck!

Wgqv6X6.jpg?1#ymT54AD.jpg?1

:D;)

I think they only did 500 with this signed cover but more of the LP itself. But there are no official numbers for anything atm :( ! But if they have only pressed something under 1000 it wouldn't be very clever indeed as they wanted to prevent the prices that you had to pay for those before the repress. Atm the prices are going up again sadly :( !

:D;)

I think they only did 500 with this signed cover but more of the LP itself. But there are no official numbers for anything atm :( ! But if they have only pressed something under 1000 it wouldn't be very clever indeed as they wanted to prevent the prices that you had to pay for those before the repress. Atm the prices are going up again sadly :( !

in the end nothing changed, yeah. sadly. i´m a hugh fan of this album. their later stuff is mediocre compared imo

seriously, can they be this stupid? where´s the regular repress, c´mon... -_-

This came with the mail today. Got the version with the signed cover at Banquet! Guess those are limited to 500 but I'm not entirely sure. Got that sweet cover a frame (which you can see on the second picture)!

Hope all you other guys have success with getting this one from amazon! I had those problems once with the RSD 7" by boysetsfire. After a month or something they told me that they didn't had it in stock and won't be able to get it again so they refunded me. I wish you better luck!

ahhh, now im jealous... shouldve remembered to order through banquet!

The ones at banquet were gone within a few minutes! I was surprised but I guess they only got a few of those! The official store had technical issues so I was a quick one on banquet but I know that the official store doesn't ship to USA and Canada so this one wasn't an option for some of you! I hope they do a proper repress on those colours so everyone can enjoy this great piece of music :)

I have stated on here before about  how release has been abit of a mess. No record stores except banquet seemed to have it, some people got it way before release date, the only place that seemed to be selling it were stores on amazon which is were i ordered mine and was told it was sent before banquet had theres up but like many others on here never recieved it. Also i thought the whole point of this release was so that people like me didn't have to pay through the teeth to get it. 

so i just got a package from amazon.fr... and its the colored variant!

again, when i ordered it it also said temporarily oos and then they shipped it a few days later.

try your luck here: http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B000MRA81C/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Congrats to that one :)!

Uhhhh I have a copy I'm trying to sell if anyone's interested. It's signed with silver ink by the whole band. I've had it up on the Bay for awhile with no bidders.

Is this from the repress :o ? Is the gatefold cover signed or the seperate cover (like mine) ? Mine is signed with a black pen. Just wondering!