Let's Finish Off My TWIABP Collection. Thanks to anyone who has helped in the past 2 years.

parkinglot

Im still kicking myself for missing the formlessness and josh is dead tests that topshelf put up, those would go for much more now

i'm kicking myself for not being that into collecting vinyl until last year.  i started buying records a few years back but it was until recently that ive been on top of buying releases and the rare variants right as they come out.  

Alright, so I just bought a CD version of this from OHYM, apparently /100. It was $6 after shipping so whatever. Also, I bought a Josh Is Dead tape from BWM. It pictures the 1st pressing clear/gold /125 version, but I know this has been oop for a while, so I'm hoping it's the yellow 2nd pressing since I have the 1st already.

cd: http://ohym.storenvy.com/products/30046-the-world-is-a-beautiful-place-i-am-no-longer-afraid-to-die-formlessness

buuuump.

also, does anyone know what the formlessness first press cassette looks like/color?

I know this is a weird way to make a first post, but I happen to have pictures of this so I figured I'd post them. I have about 6 copies of this on tape between the first and second presses, but I moved recently and a bunch of my cassettes are MIA. If I find them I'd be more than happy to hook you up.

This is the 2nd press, but the first press is nearly identical. Only difference is the first press doesn't have any splatter on the tape, just "Formlessness."

qkU1CJHl.jpg?1

HMBcWRul.jpg?1

Good luck on your TWIABP collection. Band owns and I'm really happy they're blowing up. And since it's my first post I'll just say I've been a lurker on VC since 2007 and had an account on the original forum.

I know this is a weird way to make a first post, but I happen to have pictures of this so I figured I'd post them. I have about 6 copies of this on tape between the first and second presses, but I moved recently and a bunch of my cassettes are MIA. If I find them I'd be more than happy to hook you up.

This is the 2nd press, but the first press is nearly identical. Only difference is the first press doesn't have any splatter on the tape, just "Formlessness."

qkU1CJHl.jpg?1

HMBcWRul.jpg?1

Good luck on your TWIABP collection. Band owns and I'm really happy they're blowing up. And since it's my first post I'll just say I've been a lurker on VC since 2007 and had an account on the original forum.

Thanks a lot man.  If you ever find those tapes let me know!

qkU1CJHl.jpg?1

HMBcWRul.jpg?1

damn. never seen the cassette with that cover. I dig it alot. the one I have is just the blue/turquoise/whatever cover.

also, I totally agree about them blowing up. So awesome to see. they deserve it

damn. never seen the cassette with that cover. I dig it alot. the one I have is just the blue/turquoise/whatever cover.

also, I totally agree about them blowing up. So awesome to see. they deserve it

The one pictured is the one that I have. I was pretty stoked when I got it. Are you still looking to get rid of those 2 cassettes you mentioned earlier?

Edit: Maybe I have a first press. I'll check when I get home. Doesn't the first press not have formlessness written on the tape either?

The one pictured is the one that I have. I was pretty stoked when I got it. Are you still looking to get rid of those 2 cassettes you mentioned earlier?

Edit: Maybe I have a first press. I'll check when I get home. Doesn't the first press not have formlessness written on the tape either?

I think all of them have had "Formlessness" on the tape. I know I picked a couple up at shows that had that, but not the splatter. They started having the splatter on the press they made for Snowing's last show, which was the 2nd. The 3rd press was when they changed to the current cover. 4th press is coming soon. You could always ask Derrick though.

I think all of them have had "Formlessness" on the tape. I know I picked a couple up at shows that had that, but not the splatter. They started having the splatter on the press they made for Snowing's last show, which was the 2nd. The 3rd press was when they changed to the current cover. 4th press is coming soon. You could always ask Derrick though.

Looks like I've got a first press then.  That makes sense because I know they changed covers with the 3rd press the the blue one.  That's awesome to know.  Here's mine.

9505346131_3297bbb9d2_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...