VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread

yeah, either IR or PUP list.  I am pretty sure he is going to avoid it (which is a big positive for you) i think i saw he is doing drills.

gotcha. i definitely agree it's a positive, i just misunderstood the slot.

i hate how secretive the pats are on their injuries.  half the roster is listed as questionable every week.  but if he stays off the PUP then that should be a signal he should be playing by the end of september.

lunchas - sweet team,  i really like it. very similar to my strategies

hernandez - 3 qbs? all which could be starters, going to be stressful figuring who to start and you wasted picks there that could be wideouts

whale vagina - scary that if morris goes down your only other starting qb is ryan matthews

shithawks - looks good, little weak at rb

proakis - taking a risk on vick, but it can pay off so good and you are solid at rb

sudik - pretty solid. 

rg3peat - early fav

lebowski - another early fav

grimsby - bell should be no ones third back even worse, flex player

taco - mcfadden as a starter? green-ellis as a starter? hmmm

greendale - another early fav

tuel - doesn't look bad, not bad at all. curious to see what den does at rb

: )

yeah got them specifically to make some trades for some wideouts. have no plans on keeping two of them.

But while you were drafting those folk everyone was getting wrs and got 1 qb

Qb is just too deep. Maybe later in the season they will be useful if other teams starters get injured, but I don't think you want to waste two bench spots on them either

It's all about the value. You would hold 5 QBs I they were the top 5 guys and you could get them later.

I have 3 and I am happy with them. Stafford was a high-upside low-risk pick where I took him and Freeman was a last round flier. Much higher chance that Freeman is on my team at the end of the year than any WR I could get off the wire right now. They probably all get dropped as guys come out of nowhere but I'll bet on Freeman.

It's all about the value. You would hold 5 QBs I they were the top 5 guys and you could get them later.

I have 3 and I am happy with them. Stafford was a high-upside low-risk pick where I took him and Freeman was a last round flier. Much higher chance that Freeman is on my team at the end of the year than any WR I could get off the wire right now. They probably all get dropped as guys come out of nowhere but I'll bet on Freeman.

Freeman's my boy.  As is Vincent Jackson (which is why I skipped over a couple other receivers to get him) I'm expecting big things from Tampa this year.  They're my darkhorse to get into the playoffs.  I doubt they win their division but I bet they snag a wildcard.

Could be worse. Mike drafted two guys who are out for the year (Percy is supposed to come back no earlier than December, so he's pretty much useless).

yeah, had no idea the SD WR was out for the year, and harvins probably was something I should have been aware might happen but wasnt really paying great attention to most of the draft.