VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread

who is on your roster shouldnt matter if you want to keep anyone or not.  if you decide you dont want to keep players you just get first dibs at whoever else is available.  its really simple, actually.  I say we only keep a max of 3 players, each player kept is assigned the first three rounds.

keep 1 player

1st rd pick lost

draft rd 2

draft rd 3

keep 2 players

1st rd pick lost

2nd rd pick lost

draft rd 3

keep 3 players

1st r pick lost

2nd rd pick lost

3rd rd pick lost

that way if you only want to keep 1 or 2 players, you still get chances of getting great players from the draft pool where someone else might be keeping players and thus losing the chance to pick in that round.

and there should be limits, like, you cant keep 3 running backs, or you cant keep 2 QB's.  so limit the keepers to 1 QB max, 1 or 2 RB max and 2 WR max.  I dont think anyone would use keeper status on defense or kickers, would they?

If you guys are thinking about expanding from 10 teams to 12 teams, I'd like to put my name in the hat as a potential owner. I've played in multiple leagues across multiple different platforms with multiple scoring formats. 

No worries if you already have two owners pegged for the open spots. Just wanted to express interest! 

• 1 month later...

i think i'm going to step down this year. who wants to commish? my main keeper league is having 2 side leagues this year, auction style, and a division league (you can only play players in that specific division you draw at random at the beginning of the season)

and really don't want to do more than 3 leagues. 

i think i'm going to step down this year. who wants to commish? my main keeper league is having 2 side leagues this year, auction style, and a division league (you can only play players in that specific division you draw at random at the beginning of the season)

and really don't want to do more than 3 leagues. 

i'll take over commish if its cool, already got a form set up for keepers and whatnot

GREATER THAN COLLECTIVE STANDINGS

1st - Anustart! (lemongoat)

2nd - herp a derp (mike t / ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

3rd - The Fear Boners  (3arl)

4th - Burninators  (seangj)

5th - 52 shades of ray  (WILL BE REPLACED)

6th - Thunder Gun Express  (WILL BE REPLACED)

7th - The Gatos  (elgato)

8th - Amish Rakefighters   (Rybread / whateverhisusernameisnow)

9th - Password is Taco   (Chefchino / Chino)

10th - The Punting Baxter   (hank murphy)

draft will be in reverse order