PO: HARMS WAY "Blinded" 12"EP/CDEP, Video Premiere on LG

Still watching the store in case any orders are cancelled. Really want the mix as it sounds like it'll suit the art the best. The new track is rad, too. Been a while since I've been into something heavy. Feels refreshing.

I've been refreshing every 5-10 minutes or so since like five. I'm thinking if more will be up, it'll be in the afternoon sometime.

I know you only have 52 posts, but you've been a part of community for over a year and a half.  In my opinion, it takes no more than two days of casual VC lurking to determine that everyone is fanatical over rare and limited variants.  I think there are < 10 users on the board who couldn't care less about what color their records are, or how exclusive they may be.  I'm not suggesting that I'm above variants, since I do enjoy following press info and packaging options.  But I think it's fair to say that the vast majority of the board takes the beanie baby mentality to new heights.  That is VC.

I know you only have 52 posts, but you've been a part of community for over a year and a half.  In my opinion, it takes no more than two days of casual VC lurking to determine that everyone is fanatical over rare and limited variants.  I think there are < 10 users on the board who couldn't care less about what color their records are, or how exclusive they may be.  I'm not suggesting that I'm above variants, since I do enjoy following press info and packaging options.  But I think it's fair to say that the vast majority of the board takes the beanie baby mentality to new heights.  That is VC.

Ah, got ya. And yeah, I've been aware of the overall general favoring of rarities on VC for a long time, long before I joined. Don't get me wrong, I love VC and I hear about a lot of new releases etc from the constant activity in the plentiful threads. And I like my rarities too, but its frustrating when I see people hesitating to pick something up- not because it isn't good- but because it isn't the rarest.  People need to remember that these things actually play.

Ah, got ya. And yeah, I've been aware of the overall general favoring of rarities on VC for a long time, long before I joined. Don't get me wrong, I love VC and I hear about a lot of new releases etc from the constant activity in the plentiful threads. And I like my rarities too, but its frustrating when I see people hesitating to pick something up- not because it isn't good- but because it isn't the rarest.  People need to remember that these things actually play.

Overly true.  I see a lot of those remarks when browsing threads for info and updates.  At this point I more or less roll my eyes and read on.  It's a shame that folks will pass up on a release simply because a preferred variant isn't available... but the worst, I think, is when users post sour-grape responses.  For me it's a nuisance, but hardly the end of the world.  Just something I've come to expect from the community, to be honest.  If you're anything like me, though, you've probably already discovered that some select people and actual info far-outweigh the bellyaching over wax colors.  And at the end of the day, I guess that's what's most important.

There seems to be plenty of white and clear... if you missed out, just order one of the remaining? You people are over obsessed about rarest variants.

And this thing rules hard, because of course.

maybe they arent mentioning it because its the rarest but the most asthically pleasing?..personally i would have ordered it for that fact whether it was the rarest or not..color combo sounds like it would be nice with the artwork, deathwish's swirl are always very cool and everyone probably has a hundred records on white or clear...just my 2 cents  ;)

maybe they arent mentioning it because its the rarest but the most asthically pleasing?..personally i would have ordered it for that fact whether it was the rarest or not..color combo sounds like it would be nice with the artwork, deathwish's swirl are always very cool and everyone probably has a hundred records on white or clear...just my 2 cents  ;)

This! I was also still planning to order it, but I was in no rush, so I was going to place a bigger order with more stuff, if I couldn't snag the mint/sea blue (which I did in the end, anyway). Preferred variant doesn't mean I won't buy other ones, the timeframe is just much more forgiving.