PO SOON: No Age - An Object

I guess PO SOON is the new preorder of the preorder topic heading

Just wanted to give people a heads up that this was going to be on pre-order soon. Didn't want to allude people into thinking that the pre-order was already up. I will remove the SOON part when the actual pre-order is up

Just wanted to give people a heads up that this was going to be on pre-order soon. Didn't want to allude people into thinking that the pre-order was already up. I will remove the SOON part when the actual pre-order is up

I know - i just thought it was funny seeing that 2 separate people made threads w/ that heading

• 3 weeks later...

Have at it... losers! Bundles only at the moment... liking the Bleach shirt.

http://www.subpop.com/releases/no_age/full_lengths/an_object

If you pre-order An Object on CD or LP from SubPop.com, you’ll receive a very special beach ball emblazoned with the words “An Object,” designed to complement the eye-catching colors of the album.
Also worth noting, pre-orders of the vinyl LP format will receive the limited, CLEAR “colored” Loser Edition of the record. These things are governed by a while supplies last type of law, so order soon to ensure your obtainment of such wonderful things.

• 5 weeks later...

They had these at the show. $15. No shrink or indication that it was the Loser Edition, but it is clear vinyl. In fact, I think the clear vinyl will be the only version available for some time, as it's /5000. They had Nouns and Losing Feeling on vinyl for $15 and Everything in between for $20. They also had a cassette edition of An Object, but I can't remember how much it cost. Other standard items like CDs, stickers, and shirts were also available. Go see these guys on tour. Raddest show I've been to in quite a while.

They had these at the show. $15. No shrink or indication that it was the Loser Edition, but it is clear vinyl. In fact, I think the clear vinyl will be the only version available for some time, as it's /5000. They had Nouns and Losing Feeling on vinyl for $15 and Everything in between for $20. They also had a cassette edition of An Object, but I can't remember how much it cost. Other standard items like CDs, stickers, and shirts were also available. Go see these guys on tour. Raddest show I've been to in quite a while.

Awesome. I can't wait to pick one up at their show next week!

I think I saw that some of these had drawings/signatures on the inside. Did you get one of those in yours?

I think I saw that some of these had drawings/signatures on the inside. Did you get one of those in yours?

Cool, yeah! I didn't look before but on the inside, there's an inspected by stamp and a signature. Hard to see, since once the sleeve is folded, it's near impossible to get apart again without destroying it.

Cool, yeah! I didn't look before but on the inside, there's an inspected by stamp and a signature. Hard to see, since once the sleeve is folded, it's near impossible to get apart again without destroying it.

Just got mine today and while there is an "inspected by stamp" deep in the pocket, on the inner flap there is a sharpied "my mom made this" inscribed with two signatures. Looks like both Dean And Randy.