PO: iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing

• 1 month later...

ha, that video is god awful

I saw these guys live last week, they killed it, so good.  I talked to a few of the members, they are all super laid back and friendly.  They were selling CDs so I picked up a copy, it's an awesome album, a lot better than the previous releases (which I liked as well).

Kudos if you recognize the band shirt Courtney is wearing at the beginning of the video (and WHY she is wearing it, haha)

ha, that video is god awful

I saw these guys live last week, they killed it, so good.  I talked to a few of the members, they are all super laid back and friendly.  They were selling CDs so I picked up a copy, it's an awesome album, a lot better than the previous releases (which I liked as well).

Kudos if you recognize the band shirt Courtney is wearing at the beginning of the video (and WHY she is wearing it, haha)

Yeah they are all super cool. Its kinda funny cause i love them as people but i've never been super into the band despite working with them the last couple years. I am a fan of this album though.

Hi IAN!  B)

Hi, hello.

Their guitar player Steven, who writes pretty much everything, is.

(according to Wiki) It looks like John (guitar) is original as well, he just left for a while and came back.  Also, Mikey (drums) was their first studio drummer even though he wasn't on their first release (Steven programmed drums on the EP).  So really there are still three "original" members, it should be noted that the only member that left when Courtney came on was Krysta, all of the other members turned over before the second full length.