Rancid - B-Sides and C-Sides 2xLP (/500 White vinyl)

Rancid - B-Sides and C-Sides 2xLP (/500 White vinyl)
"The band decided to put this one out on their own label (Rancid Records), and went with White Colored Vinyl, Full Color Inserts, and Heavyweight Jackets"

Picture on the ROTW site
RR9.jpg

Tracklisting (has a few tracks on not on the CD release):

1 - Ben Zanatto
2 - Stop
3 - Devil's Dance
4 - Dead And Gone
5 - Stranded
6 - Killing Zone
7 - 100 Years
8 - Things To Come
9 - Blast 'Em
10 - Endrina
11 - White Knuckle Ride
12 - Sick Sick World
13 - Tattoo
14 - That's Entertainment
15 - Clockwork Orange
16 - The Brothels
17 - Just A Feeling
18 - Brixton
19 - Emperor's Lap Dog
20 - I Wanna Riot
21 - Kill The Lights
22 - Blacklisted*
23 - X-Mas Eve (She Got Up And Left Me)*
24 - Fuck You*

*Bonus Tracks

purchase here (includes free CD):

http://machetemfg.com/rancid-b-sides-and-c-sides-12-double-vinyl-LP.aspx

Machete shipping prices are hefty as they only ship priorty, but I'm sure Interpunk will eventually have this or possibly the Pirates Press record Store

I held off on the bootleg not because i hoped one day this would be pressed (which I actually did), but my rule is that I don't buy bootlegs online (even for Rancid, my favorite band), but only if I find them in record stores and I never saw that in a record store. I do however have mp3s off all their bootleg tracks for even the ones I don't have CDs of.

X-Mas Eve is a fantastic song and it's great it is being added to this. I love Blacklisted too, but Xmas Eve is not very well known. I'm sure the shortened version of Brixton, which was on the CD, will be on here and not the KRS comp version.

I hope they explain the backstory of the 4 unreleased tracks on here, but I'm not holding my breath. All I know is that, from the sound of the songs, they are LWW outtakes.

These will probably be with the band on their 3rd leg of shows in August/September.

I held off on the bootleg not because i hoped one day this would be pressed (which I actually did), but my rule is that I don't buy bootlegs online (even for Rancid, my favorite band), but only if I find them in record stores and I never saw that in a record store. I do however have mp3s off all their bootleg tracks for even the ones I don't have CDs of.

X-Mas Eve is a fantastic song and it's great it is being added to this. I love Blacklisted too, but Xmas Eve is not very well known. I'm sure the shortened version of Brixton, which was on the CD, will be on here and not the KRS comp version.

I hope they explain the backstory of the 4 unreleased tracks on here, but I'm not holding my breath. All I know is that, from the sound of the songs, they are LWW outtakes.

These will probably be with the band on their 3rd leg of shows in August/September.

what are the unreleased tracks?

• 2 weeks later...

also no media mail? $12 parcel post???

Yea dude looks like that's still the case. Unless I'm missing something?  I'm holding my breath it'll be available on interpunk or something.  Or maybe they'll have it on tour.  Until then I'm happy with my bootleg version I got off ebay a few years ago. $12 shipping is a dealbreaker

Anyone who has been to any of the shows on the current tour, what kind of merch did Rancid and/or the Transplants have, particularly in the way of vinyl? Thanks in advance!

Rancid had about a thousand t-shirts (I bought the red Radio Radio Radio one), plus Rancid 93 LP, Let's Go 2X10", Rancid 2000 LP, Indestructible LP and Let the Dominoes Fall LP.  I can't remember if they had Wolves or Life Won't Wait.  The Transplants had the new album on LP.  Not sure what else.  Also, I asked they merch guy if he had the 7" box set with him and he said yes, although it wasn't displayed.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...