Can anyone get ahold of circlingvultures?

I'm starting to worry about my vinyl obsession.

Seems that almost everyone who collects vinyl runs in to like 12 troubles at once inclouding vet bills, foreclosure, bankruptcy, death, hospitalization, phantom limb syndrome, astronomical rent issues, cardboard shortages, car/bike breakdowns/accidents.

It's hard out there for a VCer.

When it comes time for someone to ship a record the plot of "Final Destination" happens to them

2.5 years ago, when my girlfriend went into labor with my son, the very last thing I did before going to the hospital was to stop by the post office and mail shit I had sold and/or traded. I knew I wouldn't have time for a while after that kid was born.

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR NOT OWNING UP TO YOUR END OF A BARGAIN!

Communication is key. Just write every few days and say, I'm lazy, I'm sick, I'm tired, et al.

I'm starting to worry about my vinyl obsession.

Seems that almost everyone who collects vinyl runs in to like 12 troubles at once inclouding vet bills, foreclosure, bankruptcy, death, hospitalization, phantom limb syndrome, astronomical rent issues, cardboard shortages, car/bike breakdowns/accidents.

It's hard out there for a VCer.

POTD, with just the right pinch of sarcasm in there! bravo, mate 1Applause.gif

Yesterday was his last day to respond to my claim before I was due a refund. Just waiting on that to process.

Personally, I hate the idea of gifting. Why waive your right to file a claim just to save some schmo on the Internet 75 cents? Actual labels don't even get the benefit of having money gifted to them.

So much for having these shipped out Friday...I am giving him until 3PM tomorrow and I will escalate my case. It's really a shame. He seemed like a good guy and I really wanted the records I ordered from him/passed on buying them elsewhere because I already purchased them. I would advise everyone that ordered to open a claim if you haven't already and go through the process of getting your refund as it seems like this issue isn't being resolved. 

He got back to me tonight saying he will be getting the tracking and everything sorted tonight and was running around all day. All he has is his phone right now and can't get on VC. E-mail him what he owes you before 10PM (I'm a little late on this, sorry I was out) and he will get it sorted tonight. If you contact him later than tonight he will try his best to get it out tomorrow. He is even throwing in extras. Here are the last two messages I received:

Can you also post on VC for me since I can't? I know one guys case closed but I can mail all tonight if you post on my behalf

I got you all covered man. Besides my dad having his stroke I personally have been in three hospitals. Everyone who emails me by 10 pm est will go out tonight. If it is after 10 pm est it'll go tomorrow. Please have those folks email me with title Vc and I got everyone. I dropped the ball on this and it's not my style. Any part of this you can post to Vc. I'm sure words won't mean anything but whoever gets mailed tonight has delivery confirmation tonight.

We'll see what happens. I just want the records I paid for.

I'm the case that closed already. If he could log into paypal and view the cases against him why wouldn't he just ya know... RESPOND to them? The buyers shouldn't have to do any more footwork.

I just want the records I paid for.

Grab anything good off him?

I "bought" Charles Manson - Air from him.

Grab anything good off him?

I "bought" Charles Manson - Air from him.

I bought a bunch of records from him (around 25). I'm mostly looking forward to getting the Knapsack, Nation of Ulysses, Naked Raygun, and Propagandhi records. 

Btw I just got a tracking number. So now is probably the time to contact him. I will let you all know if it updates / if I receive my records.