Hot Rod Circuit "The Underground is a Dying Breed" Vinyl Re-Issue + Max Bemis cover via ETR & TBR

Only kinda got into sorry about tomorrow. is this one as good? also, how much is this? $30?

This is my favorite of them although im just a big fan of andy as a musician in general. That being said, it has a country feel to it because of some sweet slide guitar that was incorporated especially on the acoustic versions. We are going to be streaming the whole album on modern vinyl i think on friday regardless

That was a good song and video. I'll have to give this album another chance.

Album is fantastic and the acoustic tracks on the 7" are even better!  

9300537951_fa7a1b9c0d_b.jpg

Theres another pic of the orange w/ Black smoke variant & here is another track off the record

There is a song called 45's which somehow isnt on youtube which is my favorite track. The acoustic version is even better, did i say that yet?

Found a live version of 45's in the mean time but as mentioned earlier WE WILL BE DOING A STREAM OF THE WHOLE RECORD ON MODERN VINYL ON FRIDAY for those who haven't heard it before to check it out at no charge & EVERY ORDER COMES WITH A DOWNLOAD CODE of the entire album, acoustic ep & max bemis cover of "at nature's mercy" from SORRY ABOUT TOMORROW 

Amazing record. Those test press sleeves look slick too ;)

They did come out pretty sweet

For those who didnt see on instagram, these are laser etched by our very own gKersey.   

Limited to 24 total copies as usuall, about 10 being available for sale or trade to the public. Email or Pm me a tradelist if your interested, ideally looking for some other test presses or that touche amore 7" box set but open to offers and to look at what people have.

9303742010_6cd11f256d_z.jpg