7" Record Storage

You did a great job decorating your crate, it looks awesome.

You did a great job decorating your crate, it looks awesome.

Thanks dudes! I actually have five six of em, they are fun to decorate 

120cebe3-594e-49d1-9feb-9b0326daef3b_zps

Mine is hand painted but this guy puts stickers on his and gets tons of props.  Makes sense.

don't hate! stickers rule  :P

I use: these for our personal record collection.   have them placed sideways  2 boxes to a cubby in our xpedit  in I think 8 boxes

3946.jpg

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-3946-45-record-storage-box-font-colorredplastic-corrugatedfont.aspx

then for the label and distro stuff, we have 8 of these larger boxes  stored- 4 underneath and 4 on top of a coffeetable we no longer use for a coffeetable

3967.jpg

I use: these for our personal record collection.   have them placed sideways  2 boxes to a cubby in our xpedit  in I think 8 boxes

3946.jpg

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-3946-45-record-storage-box-font-colorredplastic-corrugatedfont.aspx

then for the label and distro stuff, we have 8 of these larger boxes  stored- 4 underneath and 4 on top of a coffeetable we no longer use for a coffeetable

3967.jpg

These are real cool

3946.jpg

3967.jpg

I got one of these for the 10" (wish I had gotten the 7" and CDs now but for some reason had a brain fart), and for the 12" i should have gone expedit, but ended up with Odyssey crates turned on edge stacked liked a bookshelf. But ready to move in a flash. $$ though.

These are real cool

if you can find some friends to go in ordering somewhere between 10-25 i think was the sweet spot - the price isn't *too* bad.   I ended up just buying whatever the best value was and then offered the extras I had leftover to friends at cost and had no trouble gettin rid of them.   they aren't the sturdiest things ever but still a bit more attractive/better than the regular ol' cardboard ones.

also keep in mind when looking at them online the number they show they hold 45s with no covers or anything    I'd have to doublecheck but I think we can fit around 140-150 records in the longboxes and somewhere around 70 in the shorter ones