Holy Fuck ISIS BOXED SET!!!!!!!!

http://conspiracyrecords.blogspot.com/2007/10/to-celebrate-decade-of-being-band-isis.html

Isis - 10 Year Anniversary Box

To celebrate a decade of being a band, ISIS, CONSPIRACY RECORDS and ROBOTIC EMPIRE announce the details for a 10th anniversary box set release. This fall, the Boston-to-Los Angeles transplants will release their entire studio recordings in one deluxe 12 vinyl-LP box set. With an oversized poster insert and cloth-bound, foil-stamped custom box, the band is aiming to make this set something their avid collector fans will be proud to own.

Long-time label associates Conspiracy Records (Belgium) and Robotic Empire (USA) have joined forces to unleash this extravagant release, which will be limited to 600 copies worldwide. 300 will be available through Robotic Empire in the US and 300 will be available through Conspiracy Records in Europe (both versions will be exactly the same). All releases will be housed in newly designed covers with artwork created specifically for this release, which includes the following records:

• Mosquito Control LP

• The Red Sea LP

• Celestial 2xLP

• Sgnl05 LP

• Sawblade LP

• Oceanic 2xLP

• Panopticon 2xLP

• In The Absence Of Truth 2xLP

All records will be on 180 gram heavyweight black vinyl.

Please do not contact Conspiracy or Robotic Empire about ordering these releases yet, as another announcement will be made when ordering is available.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances of some people here buying one extra copy to help another member out in case he/she is unable to get one? No, not to be greedy and flip it on eBay people! Just to help someone else out in case.

That is barring that they limit the pre-order on these of course.

What are the chances of some people here buying one extra copy to help another member out in case he/she is unable to get one? No, not to be greedy and flip it on eBay people! Just to help someone else out in case.

That is barring that they limit the pre-order on these of course.

Robotic has done that in the past, so they might. Andy is a pretty chill guy tho, so you MIGHT be able to get away with it if you email him directly and ask.

You guys have no idea how much I am freaking out about this...freaking out in excitement and expectation...not only will I get to see the band perform...TWICE...in their hometown of Boston for their 10th anniversary tour...but now this box set...holy moley!

I am about to jump out of my skin!

Guest falloutcollapse
i will never have 150 to spend on this. bummer.

Start saving up homie!

i think i'm gonna, this is definitely worth it. i gotta get a job so bad