League 2: The Leaguening Official Thread

Sounds like they might change that. We could totally go with out own scoring system, I mean everything else about this league is way better anyway. But, then we can't get a "champion" from the two leagues. 

Don't you guys want to be champions? I sure do.

I agree. I feel if we want to change the scoring then we need to venture over those degenerates in the other league and talk to them about it as well.

8 teams have payed, 4 have not. Here is the actual list.

Sean P.
Steven M.
Casey W.
mark s.
Kellen B.
Rob B.
Jacob S.
Daryl S.

On a somewhat related note, you guys inadvertently financed my purchase of The Fog soundtrack. I'll be moving the money to my bank account and then putting it in an envelope and giving it to my wife. So, at the end of the season please allow a week or so for me to get the money back in Paypal and to you!

Hernandez's Pistol Offense:

This is fantastic! haha one of the best names I've ever seen

haha thanks!

and on a sidenote I reazlied yesterday I dont have work Monday night so Im good. but I do have another pay league draft that starts 30 min before this one. like others have said, its going to be a long night.

yeah me either. i've never played in a 4 point league, I don't understand why you'd devalue the qb like that. but like you said, it's whatever haha

I honestly feel like it's more like keeping a QB in check. Think about it. QB's are the only position in the game that can score a TD the same time as another position. QB + WR, QB + TE, QB + RB. You won't ever see RB + WR, RB + TE, etc. Why should you value the QB so much higher than any other position? I understand that the QB loses value by cutting points from +6 to +4 but I see it more as leveling the playing field than devaluing the position.