League 2: The Leaguening Official Thread

So, everyone who has not gotten their invite and wants in make sure to PM me your e-mail. I don't have everyone's contact yet.

Right the the draft is tentatively scheduled for Monday, August 26th at 9:00pm EST.

Someone has a thing Sunday the 25th and the following Sunday is Labor Day weekend, which I'm open to but figure generally people have plans. So if we want it to be a Sunday it'll have to be 18th. 

I'll try an accommodate everyone but some of you should be mentally prepared to autodraft. I've run a bunch of leagues and it can be next to impossible to include everyone across multiple timezones, lifestyles, careers and whatever. But I'll do my best.

As a last resort, if you really can't make it and don't want to auto-draft, have someone draft FOR you (as a temp. second owner).

Hey assholes, won't making it 12 throw off that whole playoff final between the two league champs? :P

But if it happens we call dibs on aviolentworld

The way I understand that working is both leagues have identical scoring settings and weeks. The highest score between the two league winners is the grand champion. We will have the same playoff length, but two extra teams who don't make the playoffs.

Unless there is some type of third party system that leverages multiple fantasy football service API's to allow cross platform matches. 

I added you as a 2nd owner, so you can accept the new invite and I'll delete her as an owner.

Once you've figured out how to successfully join the league as yourself we'll focus on some more difficult lessons. Such as Finding your League Homepage and Managing Your Roster. 

So, everyone who has not gotten their invite and wants in make sure to PM me your e-mail. I don't have everyone's contact yet.

Right the the draft is tentatively scheduled for Monday, August 26th at 9:00pm EST.

Someone has a thing Sunday the 25th and the following Sunday is Labor Day weekend, which I'm open to but figure generally people have plans. So if we want it to be a Sunday it'll have to be 18th. 

I'll try an accommodate everyone but some of you should be mentally prepared to autodraft. I've run a bunch of leagues and it can be next to impossible to include everyone across multiple timezones, lifestyles, careers and whatever. But I'll do my best.

As a last resort, if you really can't make it and don't want to auto-draft, have someone draft FOR you (as a temp. second owner).

we dont necessarily have to rule out Labor Day. people do have stuff to do but things should be over by 9 or 10, yes? I would love for it to be on a Sunday if possible.

so I know we now have aviolentworld's wife joining haha. but really though we are all set on people now?

so I know we now have aviolentworld's wife joining haha. but really though we are all set on people now?

hey man if thats what it takes to even the field then i guess i gotta do it.  haha.

my wife played one year and had westbrook and mcnabb and every fucking year after she would ask if they are still playing and if i am going to pick them up.  pfff....women.