League 2: The Leaguening Official Thread

Time per pick is 90 seconds by default. We can up it to 120 but anything higher will make the draft pretty long. That said, I don't care really, I ain't got shit to do. Someone here works nights, they would be impacted.

Does the Sunday of Labor Day weekend work better for everyone than the Monday picked?

Time per pick is 90 seconds by default. We can up it to 120 but anything higher will make the draft pretty long. That said, I don't care really, I ain't got shit to do. Someone here works nights, they would be impacted.

Does the Sunday of Labor Day weekend work better for everyone than the Monday picked?

No, I'll be out of town, in an area without internet (camping) so I definitely can't do it until Mon. I've always done 90 sec per round and that was plenty, honestly. Just my 2 cents though, I understand that whatever works for the majority is what goes haha

I was going by memory. I checked yahoo and it was 90.

Oh alright. I don't want anyone to feel like they don't have enough time but with proper research beforehand, a minute and a half should be enough time to decipher between picks. Also, it adds that sense of urgency. My only worry with going longer was that drafts are already around 3-4 hours (12 teams, 18 minutes max time per round, 16 rounds, that makes for a 4.8 hour draft max time). I have class on Tuesday mornings or I wouldn't have even spoken up. 

Oh alright. I don't want anyone to feel like they don't have enough time but with proper research beforehand, a minute and a half should be enough time to decipher between picks. Also, it adds that sense of urgency. My only worry with going longer was that drafts are already around 3-4 hours (12 teams, 18 minutes max time per round, 16 rounds, that makes for a 4.8 hour draft max time). I have class on Tuesday mornings or I wouldn't have even spoken up.

I hear ya on that. I work at 4am on tuesday so that would be killer.

Also do they rank the players when picking by position. Espn is new to me. Probably gonna do some mock drafts.

I hear ya on that. I work at 4am on tuesday so that would be killer.

Also do they rank the players when picking by position. Espn is new to me. Probably gonna do some mock drafts.

I want to say yes, they do. I could be thinking of Yahoo though because I was in a league on each last year. I feel like they both rank them when picking by position actually. 

Exactly right on both counts. $10.

You can paypal me at my [email protected]. It is just the reverse order of my username with a period in between.

If anyone is confused by that PM me and I'll spell it out for you. Trying to avoid those automated spam crawlers and whatnot.

And paid, thanks again for being in charge of all this man!