Electronic Cigarette Discussion

so i'm gonna sell some stuff soon (map tank/2.3mm hole cartos/vamo v2/k100/igo l/itaste pen vv/vw/etc) if anyone is interested, PM me for details. 

I also am selling a empire mod, but i seriously doubt any of you would be interested in a high end dripping mod.

So... you people use these to try to get off cigarettes right? But how are you trying to get off these? I work in the lung cancer research, specifically studying cigarette smoke based disease. Some of my labmates work with these e-cig fluids. It is just as bad... so its really trading a poison for a poison. These companies push that its "healthier"... but those people are obviously biased.

So... you people use these to try to get off cigarettes right? But how are you trying to get off these? I work in the lung cancer research, specifically studying cigarette smoke based disease. Some of my labmates work with these e-cig fluids. It is just as bad... so its really trading a poison for a poison. These companies push that its "healthier"... but those people are obviously biased.

how is it equally dangerous? i've seen lots of biased stuff, but these can't be equally or any more dangerous? i'm curious, because i've equally seen lots of studies who have ben refuted and proven false, only to be repeated over and over again, so indulge my curiosity. humor me. 

This is off subject from the current conversation but maybe someone can help me , I got my shipment from alice in vapeland and popped the crunk berry in my tank, the first couple pulls were awesome , but now all I'm getting is a really burnt taste, I don't taste the liquid anymore and it just tastes like burnt hair or something , the atty I put in was brand new, is the atty just bad? Or is something wrong with my mod or is something wrong with the juice?

My Vamo V3 took a shit last night. It's stuck at 15w and freezes/shuts down when I try and lower it.

Such BS. I haven't even had it for 3-months. It falls under the FastTech warranty, but still.

PS: We are well aware that inhaling anything other than oxygen isn't a good idea, but there's no way these are as bad as regular-ass cigarettes. That's just silly.

Really curious if you're able to elaborate. I mean I know either way putting shit into your lungs is not good, but "just as bad" as cigarettes? I mean, there's no fiberglass, arsenic, carcinogens...

Yeah man totally, very unique flavor I let a few people at my job take a pull and they were pretty amazed themselves..... I'm looking forward to trying other stuff from mad Murdock

What do you think of bobas bounty?? Is it worth the hype?

bobas is awesome, but depends on which one you get.. the fake shit is alien vapors. 

eddie. the burnt taste can be numerous reasons.. what wattage are you firing it at compared to the ohms. and what voltage do you have it at? your coil could easily have a hotspot. or it just could be bad. try changing it out. heads are cheap, so just replace it. 

if you need more heads, you can order via online for cheap. i just ordered mine for $4 a box, but i'm getting tired of them and may just start coiling my own after these. 

My Vamo V3 took a shit last night. It's stuck at 15w and freezes/shuts down when I try and lower it.

Such BS. I haven't even had it for 3-months. It falls under the FastTech warranty, but still.

PS: We are well aware that inhaling anything other than oxygen isn't a good idea, but there's no way these are as bad as regular-ass cigarettes. That's just silly.

if it shits and you can't fix it, i'll sell my vamo v2 for $35ppd. or i have a itaste vv/vw (variable wattage/voltage) ego threaded mod. it's like the mvp but thinner. does the exact same things except charge your phone. haha. i got it and barely used it maybe through two tanks. i'm just a mechanical guy. i also have a k100 with a igo l rda and drip tip on it. will sell the whole thing for $30. if you care to get into mechanicals. its a solid mech. i just have too many mechanicals and not enough rdas. 

eddie, if you want to try maha ras, i have an extra bottle full if you want for $20 plus s/h. and i'll throw in about 18ml of grenada for you too try. haha. if you like pluid you may like grenada. PM me if you're interested. i'm trying to save u for a nimbus. 

if it shits and you can't fix it, i'll sell my vamo v2 for $35ppd. or i have a itaste vv/vw (variable wattage/voltage) ego threaded mod. it's like the mvp but thinner. does the exact same things except charge your phone. haha. i got it and barely used it maybe through two tanks. i'm just a mechanical guy. i also have a k100 with a igo l rda and drip tip on it. will sell the whole thing for $30. if you care to get into mechanicals. its a solid mech. i just have too many mechanicals and not enough rdas.

eddie, if you want to try maha ras, i have an extra bottle full if you want for $20 plus s/h. and i'll throw in about 18ml of grenada for you too try. haha. if you like pluid you may like grenada. PM me if you're interested. i'm trying to save u for a nimbus.

Let me see what their CS says. If they aren't going to help I might be interested in that itaste. I see V2s pop up for $30ppd sometimes on G+, but given my experience with this was bad, I don't think I'll buy another.

Let me see what their CS says. If they aren't going to help I might be interested in that itaste. I see V2s pop up for $30ppd sometimes on G+, but given my experience with this was bad, I don't think I'll buy another.

well they have a return po in FL so you may be ok, but you'll have to wait another few weeks for another one. personally i don't order anything from fasttech. if i ordered anything it would be drip tips or something. nothing more. 

if you were to buy another vv/vw, save a few bucks and get a provari. u can find them regularly on the facebook sites or ecf for about $100 to $150 depending on condition. if it breaks, even if you dont have a warranty, you can just send it in and get it fixed for a reasonable rate.  i got a practically new provari v2 for 110ppd. shit's the bomb, but i don't run anything on it except a map tank now. which i rarely ever run because i always drip now. 

if you don't want to spend the money, get a mvp2. 

I am a heavy smoker and have been for a long time. I tried a cheap E-cig and it did nothing for me. My problem is that I don't want my smokes to taste like cherry mango mouth blaster. I want it to taste like a smoke. Any suggestions?

well a e cig will never taste like a real cigarette, but if you tried a cheapie from the store, then that doesn't really count. those things are crap. blu's are awful. i can pretty much vape that in 10 minutes if i wanted to. try going to a vape store and trying out flavors. there's bound to be a tobacco flavor you enjoy. personally i said i wanted a tobacco flavor when i originally started. seems im vaping fruit flavors exclusively. though i do have a apple pie flavor that tastes just like hot apple pie. crust and all. it's weird, but so good.

the best thing you'll get close to is a pipe tobacco flavor like a cigar. straight tobacco is rather uncommon. everyone tries to stay clear of tobacco flavors. after all, if you want to stop smoking, why would you vape something that reminds you of a cigarette.

well they have a return po in FL so you may be ok, but you'll have to wait another few weeks for another one. personally i don't order anything from fasttech. if i ordered anything it would be drip tips or something. nothing more.

if you were to buy another vv/vw, save a few bucks and get a provari. u can find them regularly on the facebook sites or ecf for about $100 to $150 depending on condition. if it breaks, even if you dont have a warranty, you can just send it in and get it fixed for a reasonable rate. i got a practically new provari v2 for 110ppd. shit's the bomb, but i don't run anything on it except a map tank now. which i rarely ever run because i always drip now.

if you don't want to spend the money, get a mvp2.

I'm almost thinking F-IT, and just sticking with my eGo-C Twist. It's funny that my first battery has lasted me the longest haha.

I say this now, but will probably end up with a new vv/vw before the end of the year. I should just get a V2 since they're so cheap and really reliable (from what I read). I really liked my V3, didn't expect it to crap out so soon.

Correction: it lives. Not sure what happened earlier but it's working fine now.

I ended up ordering myself another 1100mAh eGo-C Twist and one for my wife from HDV since they have that 20% off hardware with code: 2YEAR promo right now. Gonna chill on the mods for the time being, with the holidays around the corner and all that jazz.

Can never go wrong with a Protank + eGo-C ;)

you guys love your egos. 

i just ordered a nimbus v3 and an omega rda. gonna go on tour with whitesnake as their personal fog machine. my chi and my astro are gonna kill with those things in 650 mode.  

ps. people need to try five pawns - gambit. taste like apple pie with a bit of cream. so good i got 2 30ml bottles.