Electronic Cigarette Discussion

Ok cool I bought USP pg , not sure about the vg , I got about 15 diff flavors and 48 nicotine, I should attempt a few flavors this weekend , if anyone wants to try any after I make em I got a shitload of 3mg ordered so I can send some out, I'm gonna attempt to make em all around 12mg nic

Ok cool I bought USP pg , not sure about the vg , I got about 15 diff flavors and 48 nicotine, I should attempt a few flavors this weekend , if anyone wants to try any after I make em I got a shitload of 3mg ordered so I can send some out, I'm gonna attempt to make em all around 12mg nic

I would probably try your stuff out

When u get that k100 youll be able to use it in 350 mode. Its tiny. And as a rda its pretty small.

Way better flavor than a protank too.

Oh and i was gonna send it priority anyway.

I'm considering getting a k100 or 101. You're right about mech mods, I need something tough and reliable. The only difference between the 100/101 is the look and the 100 is telescopic correct? Does yours get dirty/scuffed easily?

I'm pretty set on pulling the trigger on this deal.

http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com/?p=1474

This Magneto Mod looks pretty legit too.

http://vaporjoescanada.blogspot.ca/2013/10/blow-out-smok-magneto-mechanical-mod.html#.UllAVOl0aU4.google_plusone_share

I'm considering getting a k100 or 101. You're right about mech mods, I need something tough and reliable. The only difference between the 100/101 is the look and the 100 is telescopic correct? Does yours get dirty/scuffed easily?

I'm pretty set on pulling the trigger on this deal.

http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com/?p=1474

This Magneto Mod looks pretty legit too.

http://vaporjoescanada.bloodspot.ca/2013/10/blow-out-smok-magneto-mechanical-mod.html#.UllAVOl0aU4.google_plusone_share

k100 and k101 are just different in design. but there pretty much the same. i say go with a k100 if theres a choice between the two kamrys.  but overall get the smok magneto.  just dont go through fastech for them. both fasttech versions of these mechs are not made well by any means. all 3 of these mechs are telescopic. all 3 are sturdy but will get scuffed if you take them out and use them regularly.

and whatever you do, dont use shitty batteries in mechs. use reputable genuine batteries with decent discharge rate (IMR AW or Efest at the least) and 1500=`1600mah rate (you want some wiggle room)..... and get a good charger too.

k100 and k101 are just different in design. but there pretty much the same. i say go with a k100 if theres a choice between the two kamrys.  but overall get the smok magneto.  just dont go through fastech for them. both fasttech versions of these mechs are not made well by any means. all 3 of these mechs are telescopic. all 3 are sturdy but will get scuffed if you take them out and use them regularly.

and whatever you do, dont use shitty batteries in mechs. use reputable genuine batteries with decent discharge rate (IMR AW or Efest at the least) and 1500=`1600mah rate (you want some wiggle room)..... and get a good charger too.

Thanks for the advice man, ordered the blue k100 after seeing this photo:

Newest_adjustale_length_original_telesco

Update regarding my Vamo V3, FastTech is sending me a new one after returning my broken one. Hopefully this one lasts longer than two months! All my eGo Twists are dead, the one I just got lasted two days and then just wouldn't charge (sent that back to HDV). My only rig right now is an $11 m16 clone and cheap $1.99 18650 from eBay. This ain't no way to live!

Anyone interested in trying some of my diy juice send me a pm , I'll be working on em all day today , I'm using food grade/kosher vg as a dilutant and I'm cutting 36mg nic mix with pg down to 12mg, first mix is gonna be a strawberry-kiwi lemonade

Also I just got the new mad Murdock mellow melange and I'm not too crazy about it

Rambo, so how's the k100 treating ya? 

thinking bout getting rid of my mvp2 and getting a cyclone with afc or a patriot.. just not sure which one to get..

tonight gonna be doing some nanocoils on my igo l so what the vapor production is like.

also eddie, you can get a smoktech pipe. they are around $35. work well enough. probably the cheapest pipe too. and i'll buy the remaining dertailed from you. love that shit.

ask eddie, hes been rebuilding his for a bit. it's pretty damn easy. i build mine with cotton and with microcoils, and when i want to change flavors i just pull out the cotton and rewick it, and voila. well i run the coils for a sec to clean off any residual juice till they burn red hot for a second and voila. it takes a few minutes to rebuild. really is simple. what do you like vaping at (ohm wise)? 

I always just use 2.2 ohms for no specific reason. I've been looking into it though, saving money is always a better option for me, but the tutorials I've watched made it seem like a hassle. Plus Atomizer Cartomizer Ohm Meters are like $30 and I'll also need newer pliers and a torch haha. I suppose I could use my Vamo (when it gets here) to check resistance and simply dryburn the kanthal and wick with the battery prior to use.

it seriously takes me like a minute after coiling to put it together. i can put together a wick on a protank faster than on a igo l. 

also eventually you'll need an ohm meter unless you never want to rebuild. also they are only $20 if you can find them through madvapes or rtd vapor. 

what do you need pliers for? i use a $2 pair to take things apart and everything else i do with my fingers. a torch is a must, but you can get one for $7 or $8 thru harbor freight and butane can be found at most walgreens. i'd get wick and just do microcoils. easy peezy. i thought i'd be a hassle at first, then did it and did a facepalm. seriously, 5 minutes to make a coil and put it in and get it running. but yes, i do check on an ohm meter, mainly because i usually have it on me when making coils and i don't feel like bringing my provari or mvp2 down to try it out. 

at anyone in particular - what are your smoking habits like with these?

my friend who used to smoke maybe 4 or 5 cigarettes a week bought one of these, and for the past month he's been smoking everywhere.  He like can't put it down.  Like we'll be playing halo and every time he dies he'd take a (hit?/puff?/idk).

he came over last night for like 10 minutes to take apart his macbook and he's sittin there in our room blowing vapor everywhere.

I saw this thread and it reminded me I was peeved off about this.  Do you guys just pull it out if you want to smoke and you're not like home?  If you're at someones house, do you ask?

at anyone in particular - what are your smoking habits like with these?

my friend who used to smoke maybe 4 or 5 cigarettes a week bought one of these, and for the past month he's been smoking everywhere. He like can't put it down. Like we'll be playing halo and every time he dies he'd take a (hit?/puff?/idk).

he came over last night for like 10 minutes to take apart his macbook and he's sittin there in our room blowing vapor everywhere.

I saw this thread and it reminded me I was peeved off about this. Do you guys just pull it out if you want to smoke and you're not like home? If you're at someones house, do you ask?

It's been discussed in this thread already. No we don't. If I do, it depends on the atmosphere (it's a party and the host doesn't mind).

Why not just ask your friend to stop? Nothing wrong with saying, "I understand that's not a cigarette but could you please not use that in here?"