Electronic Cigarette Discussion

My wife's kayfun lite showed up today. This little guy is kicking ass on her MVP 2. Kind of want one for myself now!

Thanks guys!

Question. Just got my Twist in today, and I already love it. How do you clean the tanks? Do you clean them between juices? Just new to this so any help works.

You don't have to, but you can. Hot water will clean your tanks fine, although if you do wash off your coil let the wicks dry out for a while or dry burn them before putting new juice in.

Just bought the Vision starter pack and one bottle on Monday. I haven't had a cigarette since. So far so good....

Badass dude!

I PO'd a copper Nemesis clone from Kidney Puncher. I've never PO'd any vape stuff before haha. I figure this mod will give me a better idea of how a hi-end mod will get down opposed to the ones I've used in the past, plus it looks identical the the real deal so if anyone asks I'll just lie hahaha.

the copper clone is nice. had one about a month ago, but pifed it. it works well but the switch button comes loose pretty regularly (it happens with all the nemesis clones). but it does what it does...and well.

if you lie and say it's a real deal, someones gonna call you out. atmomixani doesnt make copper nemesis'. so you'd wind up looking the fool for it. 

Hmm , would u wanna trade any records for it?

Yeah shoot me your list!

the copper clone is nice. had one about a month ago, but pifed it. it works well but the switch button comes loose pretty regularly (it happens with all the nemesis clones). but it does what it does...and well.

if you lie and say it's a real deal, someones gonna call you out. atmomixani doesnt make copper nemesis'. so you'd wind up looking the fool for it.

I was just joking, around these parts you're not considered a hardcore vapist if you're not using a panzer blackhawk haha.

Yeah shoot me your list!

I was just joking, around these parts you're not considered a hardcore vapist if you're not using a panzer blackhawk haha.

speaking of panzer blackhawk, they found out the tube style was basically a copy of a flashlight. they just designed the top cap and switch.

i suggest everyone get a tobh if they can find one. 

i also fucked up my taifun last night.. :( now i have to wait and try to find a deck. 

I have no idea where to go from a simple set up like the eGo Twist. There are better set ups. Where do I look to? Should I just chill for a minute on this? Or am I missing out on a better experience by spending a few more bucks?

depends. are you satisfied now? 

and usually people go to variable voltage/wattage devices such as a vtr/mvp. which i would suggest due to price. you can then get a rba and learn how to build on them. then mechanical once you've learned all the safety measures and ohms law. because mechs have no safety features whatsoever, i guess you can get a kick for it, but that's like riding a bike with training wheels. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to all of this, so I doubt anyone will be impressed. 

I started off with an eGo C Twist, and it came with a cheap cartomizer (I think that's the term). It was just the tank that came with it? Anyway, there's this local wannabe head shop that has basically taken over the walk-in-and-buy-stuff "e-cig" market locally. It's a stones throw away from my house. 

The people that own the place basically charge double what you can get shit for online, and they know nothing about anything. I've tried asking questions.

I had a good day at work and decided that I wanted to try the Protank 2 because of some VC recommendations as well as what I've read online. I bought an extra 1300mah battery while I was there, because my 1100 dies frequently and I needed another one anyway. 

I read online that once you use the Protank, you probably won't use a cheap tank again. Holy shit were they right. I've apparently been doing this wrong for my first 3-4 weeks in. I just compared the juice I've been using (I have not been able to stop vaping the Peaches and Cream from TheVaperRoom.net) and it was night and day. My first hit off of the Protank was so full of flavor!!! And it takes such little effort compared to the cheapo tank I had before. Also, after comparing, the old tank just tastes burnt. 

What else am I missing out on? Do better batteries or set-ups enhance the taste as well? I've been thinking about getting an iTaste (again, based on some VC recommendations), but they were charging $80 for it in town and I know I can get it for almost half the price online. 

Grab an itaste mvp from eBay for around 40 , it's an easy set up, battery last long and it's vv/vw they are built tough too and easy to use , plus they can charge your cell phone

Did you get my shipment of juices? Any of em do it for you , I filled it to the brim with as much as I could

Grab an itaste mvp from eBay for around 40 , it's an easy set up, battery last long and it's vv/vw they are built tough too and easy to use , plus they can charge your cell phone

Did you get my shipment of juices? Any of em do it for you , I filled it to the brim with as much as I could

I did! And I love them!

Hey all -

Vaped the shit out of some Peaches and Cream. 

Went to change juices and all of a sudden the Kanger started spitting juice into my mouth?

Based on research, I might have screwed the tank onto the battery to tight? 

Any insight? 

Could of possibly got some juice in the center of the pt2 when filling , I've done it before , or possibly some flooding in the atomizer head , you can just unscrew and blow it out, if you dig the kanger stuff I would reccomend the new aerotank it's dual coil and it has adjustable air flow , I like it a whole lot better than the aspire nautilus , the nautilus seems to mute flavor and their atomizers get a ton of dry hits, aerotank doesn't break bank either , maybe 20 bucks or so

once you figure things out, dripping or (rba/gennies) is where it's at.. flavor surpasses a protank or any prebuilt coil clearos by leaps and bounds. though you do have to learn to build and wick your own coils. 

also never tighten anything on a battery. it's not good and it can lower your 510 pin to the point of not making contact.

I did! And I love them!

Hey all -

Vaped the shit out of some Peaches and Cream.

Went to change juices and all of a sudden the Kanger started spitting juice into my mouth?

Based on research, I might have screwed the tank onto the battery to tight?

Any insight?

Protanks are prone to flooding. Swap your coil and try not to inhale too hard. I'd say look into the vv/vw mods, perhaps pick up a Kayfun Lite clone to get the basic idea of rebuilding, then start moving into RDAs and mech mods.

Bookmark this site and check it often. You should be able to grab something on sale and spend well under $60 on a vv/vw kit. I see them pop up every so often.

http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com

I got it figured out. An hour or so of googling and videos helped me figure out that it's a pressurized tank and that it floods easily. 

Today I went to work and left it in the glove box, and was bummed that it flooded again (only hit 60 degrees and only for 2 hours), but I got home and used a straw and it kicked back up with no spits. 

Just need to be prepared for tons of flooding I suppose.