I'm pretty disappointed tbh.

I have a bad feeling that I will feel the same.  I am holding out on listening until i get my vinyl, but judging from the EP I wasnt liking any of it.  But I guess I kind of always knew the s/t would never be topped.  The 3 song EP just doesnt sound good.  Del's voice is way too deep and the instrumentals get drowned out.  Not to mention the whole futuristic vibe/beats is missing,

Yeah, I guess some people may feel differently, but I really liked what I heard.  I had problems getting it to stream again on my phone after I had to pause it on the 4th track so I'll listen to the rest of it when I get home, but what I heard I liked a lot.  I can't wait to hear that track with Zach de la Rocha.

So I caved and listened to this yesterday and sadly its pretty forgettable.  Nothing stuck out except for how bad The Lonely Island song is.  On a side note; does anyone know when the Amoeba copies will ship?

Oh and anyone interested in a mint copy of the Positive Contact Dogfish EP message me.

Trying to find out if it's colored but I found this...!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SELLING&itemId=200970333199

Yea they did an in-store at Amoeba last night.  I cancelled my pre-orer, but this album is starting to grow on me so I may pick it up if they have it next week at their Brooklyn show.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone go to the BK or Boston shows this week?  I saw them in Brooklyn last night and the show was amazing.  The orchestra made it 10 times better.  Wish they would have played a bit longer and included more of their older stuff, but all in all it was totally worth the 12 year wait!

Did anyone go to the BK or Boston shows this week?  I saw them in Brooklyn last night and the show was amazing.  The orchestra made it 10 times better.  Wish they would have played a bit longer and included more of their older stuff, but all in all it was totally worth the 12 year wait!

Going to the highline ballroom show on monday.

So you're judging the album by its filler? I don't even remember what the filler from the first album was because I always skipped it.

Be There For The Rap Battle!

hahaha, but yea I agree

But I will say this albums filler is 10 times worse with the exception of the intro.  I cant stand the Lonely Island song either.  It boggles my mind that it is even on the album.  Does Del even have a verse on it???

So you're judging the album by its filler? I don't even remember what the filler from the first album was because I always skipped it.

Nah, that's just one aspect, I find most of the songs to be meh. Just feel like they weren't able to recreate the Kool Keith / Company Flow esque Sci-Fi HipHop edge that I was craving.

Be There For The Rap Battle!

hahaha, but yea I agree

But I will say this albums filler is 10 times worse with the exception of the intro.  I cant stand the Lonely Island song either.  It boggles my mind that it is even on the album.  Does Del even have a verse on it???

There we go it's coming back to me now. It definitely seems like the filler was shorter on the first album now that I think about it, ah well.

Not unless he's the robot... and that song sucks haha.

There we go it's coming back to me now. It definitely seems like the filler was shorter on the first album now that I think about it, ah well.

Not unless he's the robot... and that song sucks 

The Zach De La Rocha song is pretty bad too surprisingly.  They did that song live last night though and DJ Kola killed it on the tables!