The design thread

I figured I'd go with Wacom considering a guy I work with has a Wacom that has to be from the mid 90's and it's still working like a charm.

I'm looking at getting a small sized one for portability's sake. Have you guys ever felt constrained by having a smaller workspace?

yes. when i first got here they were redesigning and threw 15 people in two rows. we called it the call center. my space was 3 feet wide and 2 feet deep. that was for a year.

creatives mixed with sales, media, and AE's all over.

if the bigger tablet isnt that much more expensive, get it..despite your limited space.

Jesus, I can't work words today. I meant have a smaller workspace on the tablet. Probably wasn't the best way to describe it, but I was looking to get one of the 'small' Wacoms so I can easily throw it in my bag along with my macbook and not have to lug around something large if I don't need to.

Let's try it again;

Have you guys ever felt restricted when using a small tablet?

Jesus, I can't work words today. I meant have a smaller workspace on the tablet. Probably wasn't the best way to describe it, but I was looking to get one of the 'small' Wacoms so I can easily throw it in my bag along with my macbook and not have to lug around something large if I don't need to.

Let's try it again;

Have you guys ever felt restricted when using a small tablet?

yes. its annoying

abovetheearth, you so sassy today.

its gonna get worse. work is horbs

Personally, I'd save up and spend more on a larger tablet. I go from my 13 inch computer screen at home to the 27s we use here at work and I hate working on the smaller screen, after getting so used to the nice large one. I'd say the same goes for tablets, the more space the better.

and they're pretty thin too right? I don't think it'd be that much of hassle to carry around.

I'm posting using my fancy new tablet... Well technically it's the same old MacBook Pro but whatever. I bought the cheaper, smaller one because I figure if I really enjoy having a tablet I may as well wait and buy the higher end Wacoms for $250 than the lower end one for $200. But whatever, n1gaf.