*I met Chris (with proof)!* I want to meet Chris Carabba. Is that bad?

gmoney

Watched! Good luck dude. I'm in Atlanta too. When is the show I might check them out. I met/played frisbee with him when the uga student union had dashboard as a free concert my freshman year. I pretended I was interested in doing a writeup on the show so that I could get in early for sound check and back stage and stuff. He was cool.. Not all that athletic though. Definitely short.

Watched it...I like it a lot better than mumford and sons, but I agree with Joe, this totally sounds like it is going to be on a commercial very very soon...

Good luck man. If you meet him make sure you tell him how awesome his hair is...

Dude has had the same haircut for like 20 years...haha

The site is pretty vague on rules, but I think you can watch each video once a day for it to count, I don't know when days begin and end either. The rules are almost nonexistent.

No matter. You guys and girls are the best. I'll try to get a sign or something for Chris to hold if I win....

THREE DAYS LEFT! I am neck and neck with one other guy for first place so I need some help! Just click the link below and click play to help me out! 

If you are feeling super generous, click on the "show me more" button, the click on "Look," and then clickly scroll through the pictures. Every one you pull up through that link gets me more points! Together we can do this! Woot!

Also - thanks again! VC is probably the reason I'm doing so well!

I watched the video and checked out some of the Pics. I don't get the new fashion with the skinny rolled up jeans and loafers. Feet most smell.

I first saw Chris on Vagrant across america tour with saves the day at the Nile. That was rad.

The last time I saw him was maybe a year later when he was touring with the Anniversary. He is really short. Or I am really tall. 

You people make me so happy!

Here's the link:

https://www.tunespeak.com/tl/gvu6HG8b

Click, then watch video for about one second!

If you are feeling super generous, click on the "show me more" button, the click on "Look," and then clickly scroll through the pictures. Every one you pull up through that link gets me more points! Together we can do this! Woot!