Chelsea have blown it

they had already blown it with that ridiculous 4-4 draw with Hotspur but this latest draw with Wigan means they're gonna have to beat Man U AND have Man U lose against some pretty ordinary competition they play in the last 4 games of the season.

Kick that fucking idiot Avram Grant out! His team selections and strategy are useless. COnsidering the amount of money that has been spent on players, Chelsea should be winning everything. Looks like you can't 'buy' a team eh.

Man U will not drop points. In fact, i see them crushing Chelsea at the bridge. I'm crying into my pint at the thought of it. Unless Essien can 'do over' Ronaldo, Man U have the title wrapped up.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

bollocks.

they had already blown it with that ridiculous 4-4 draw with Hotspur but this latest draw with Wigan means they're gonna have to beat Man U AND have Man U lose against some pretty ordinary competition they play in the last 4 games of the season.

Kick that fucking idiot Avram Grant out! His team selections and strategy are useless. COnsidering the amount of money that has been spent on players, Chelsea should be winning everything. Looks like you can't 'buy' a team eh.

Man U will not drop points. In fact, i see them crushing Chelsea at the bridge. I'm crying into my pint at the thought of it. Unless Essien can 'do over' Ronaldo, Man U have the title wrapped up.

bollocks.

Cheer up man , try supporting Sheffield Wednesday !

losing is like second nature

In fact, i see them crushing Chelsea at the bridge.

hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

we both know that hasn't happened in a long time and that it's going to not happen again for a long time.

cech is back, and that should be to our advantage. the loss to man u earlier in the year still burns, and i think that'll help a lot. i think we can do it.

In fact, i see them crushing Chelsea at the bridge.

hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

we both know that hasn't happened in a long time and that it's going to not happen again for a long time.

cech is back, and that should be to our advantage. the loss to man u earlier in the year still burns, and i think that'll help a lot. i think we can do it.

fucking well hope so dude! coz i know i couldnt take it if Man U beat us again. SO hope one of Man U's away games goes all to shit.

bollocks.

Can I just say, as a Leeds United supporter. Enjoy life in League 1 next season :)

Can I just say, as a Leeds United supporter. Enjoy life in League 1 next season :)

We will see ..............we finally moved out the bottom 3 last night so its not so certain now, 3 games left ! but im not betting on us staying up

Hard to belive BOTH our teams were once pretty good , the year you won the last division 1 (before the prem was about) we finished 3rd and won a cup !

Good old hirsty , probably one of the most underrated players in football history .

He was my god as a kid , him and dez walker..............them were the days :(

i went to a leeds match at elland road and we won 2-1 ! 99 i think , it was good but there was a lot of fighting afterwards

• 2 weeks later...