Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim on Red

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a copy and dont plan on getting all the variants so i will pass.

Im sticking to my guns and only collecting variants/pressings of a couple of bands. i am starting to get out of control.

Word, right now those bands for me are Teenage BottleRocket, NMDS, Akimbo and Gaslight Anthem.

It's all fairly limited (about 12 pieces on most) and not that sought after (except a few GLA pieces I already have). Collecting every band is hard.

Guest streetcore
have a copy and dont plan on getting all the variants so i will pass.

Im sticking to my guns and only collecting variants/pressings of a couple of bands. i am starting to get out of control.

Word, right now those bands for me are Teenage BottleRocket, NMDS, Akimbo and Gaslight Anthem.

It's all fairly limited (about 12 pieces on most) and not that sought after (except a few GLA pieces I already have). Collecting every band is hard.

You should have bid on my Akimbo auctions Dante, i had every album of thiers up for sale. I als ordered sink or swim with dork rock on yellow!

You should have bid on my Akimbo auctions Dante, i had every album of thiers up for sale. I als ordered sink or swim with dork rock on yellow!

Link?

Guest genericinsight
When there is a re-press of an album, do they make new test pressings?

I've heard of this album having issues with side 1 skipping..

my black copy skips a shitload, and I thought my white/red splatter one did too but I bought a brush and cloth and cleaned it as well as played it on a different table. It's fine now.

that said, since I have one record that's playable I don't need the repress. I was going for a Gaslight collection but I'm gonna not bother anymore.

When there is a re-press of an album, do they make new test pressings?

I've heard of this album having issues with side 1 skipping..

my black copy skips a shitload, and I thought my white/red splatter one did too but I bought a brush and cloth and cleaned it as well as played it on a different table. It's fine now.

that said, since I have one record that's playable I don't need the repress. I was going for a Gaslight collection but I'm gonna not bother anymore.

It's weird, the only part of my red splatter that skips is like, the first split-second of the first song...the rest works fine.