Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim on Red

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to put this out there- I saw them last night in Chicago. They were selling Sink or Swim (red) and the Senor 7". The merch girl said all the Sink or Swim were on red and all the Senor and the Queen were black. However, me and 2 of my friends all bought the 7" and all 3 were on red vinyl. So either she didn't know or was trying to prevent some flipping because they were only $6. Just something to keep in mind if anyone is seeing them soon.

Just wanted to put this out there- I saw them last night in Chicago. They were selling Sink or Swim (red) and the Senor 7". The merch girl said all the Sink or Swim were on red and all the Senor and the Queen were black. However, me and 2 of my friends all bought the 7" and all 3 were on red vinyl. So either she didn't know or was trying to prevent some flipping because they were only $6. Just something to keep in mind if anyone is seeing them soon.

hmm..interesting.

mine skips on the opening notes of the first track.

That's been happening on all the presses. A lot of people have the same on their copies.

Yeah, both of my copies do it...the white/red splatter and the red copy. It's not that bad...at least it's not multiple times and in the middle of a track.