PO: Crusades - Perhaps You Deliver This Judgment With Greater Fear Than I Receive It LP

Debyrne82, I told you I wasn't too worried about it...I'll find a dark blue eventually. Here's the pic of the one you sent me...

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag105/Alphanumerica/Records/r78t_zpsd8b1fbcf.jpg

I'm just gonna trade it out. Plus,that little Crusades sticker in the top, left corner is kind of awesome...

Yeah just bummed it wasn't what you wanted. I just checked mine, some green but mostly blue. But it does have the crusades sticker which i just noticed the mailorder doesn't. I think your green is an AA version. Where did you get your blue? any of your other variants have that sticker.

Also I love this album

Arrow's Aim was opaque light blue.

There were also some olive green ones there too, when the blue ones ran out. Both gone now.

It is possible that some of the light blue ones has some green mixed in them, but not like the olive green ones. the little paper sticker on the cover should point the way, color wise.

Is it just the store copies that have the small clear "Crusades" sticker? It adds a Character.

When I opened the record I was pretty certain it was Light Blue. Just before It was sent I almost asked debyrne82 if it was translucent, that one pic of them on the table makes it look like they might be, but I decided not to bother and let it be a surprise. Suprise!!! It's green!!!

I ordered a Harware LPI on red /110 from Hardware at the same time as the NI PO went up for LPII. I finally got it today, two months latter. I had asked him about the EPI on white and the tour "Goat" prints they had for the Euro tour last year... Because it took him forever to mail it to me he included a copy of EPI on white /100 and a mini "Goat" Promo Poster. Very cool of Christian... Point is, That's what I traded debyrne for the Aim's copy, so in the end I'm just up a rare transition variant and she's a keeper...

Anyone wanna trade me an LPII on Dark Blue for an EPI on white/100, I also have a few copies of this Goat Promo poster too. I'll throw one of them in as well and I'll paypal gift you $5.00 or so, to offset the shipping to Canada??? 

• 2 weeks later...

Any Sm0ked earth tone will do... My trans red is slightly sm0ked and It's super hot! Can't believe they still have some left.

IMAG1609_zpsf60fcc44.jpg

It's Alive just put The Parables EP back on clear w/ Black swirl!

IAR71_bundlepack.gifCrusades "Parables" Bundle Pack

Size SmallMediumLargeX-Large $10.00 - T-Shirt + Clear w/ Black Swirl Vinyl 7" + MP3 Download

I like that idea! (I had regular clear on my list of maybes.) We will probably make some black ones, just because that is such an appropriate color for this record!!

Glad you liked it. Caved and ordered a clear red. Seriously awesome you guys put this LP out. Can't say enough good things about it.

Transition the entire pressing, Clear to blackout and every degree of sm0ked inbetween.

Found an OG Dreamers EPI /300, black at my local store the other day for 2.99; 

Untitled_zps65a92d29.png

I'm not sure if I should post this... Quite an oddity, supposedly /25.....

IMAG1422_zpsc581f14b.jpg

The "To Hell And Back Again" press of the Crusades "Perhaps You Deliver This Judgment With More Fear Than I Receive It."

2014 A.D.

Holly Fuck! I've got chills running up my back. Adding the "back again" part, that's expanding the concept of the album as well...I bet this kind of thing is a big part of why the band is pumped to be on No Idea. 

If I lived anywhere near Florida, I'd offer to volunteer as much time as it took to photograph the entire press in sequence for yous...In case you wanted to make a flip book or something...

Var do you remember the 15th press of AM!'s RAR, The Cloudy Coke bottles to Cloudy White? I'll take some pictures but I have a four record spread of that transition, from practically Coke Bottle Clear, I call it KAVU Coke bottle(Klear Above, Visibility Unlimited) to Cloudy White(Vancouver, BC on a Happy day). This is reminding me of that but diffrent.

The "To Hell And Back Again" press of the Crusades "Perhaps You Deliver This Judgment With More Fear Than I Receive It."

2014 A.D.

Holly Fuck! I've got chills running up my back. Adding the "back again" part, that's expanding the concept of the album as well...I bet this kind of thing is a big part of why the band is pumped to be on No Idea.

If I lived anywhere near Florida, I'd offer to volunteer as much time as it took to photograph the entire press in sequence for yous...In case you wanted to make a flip book or something...

Var do you remember the 15th press of AM!'s RAR, The Cloudy Coke bottles to Cloudy White? I'll take some pictures but I have a four record spread of that transition, from practically Coke Bottle Clear, I call it KAVU Coke bottle(Klear Above, Visibility Unlimited) to Cloudy White(Vancouver, BC on a Happy day). This is reminding me of that but diffrent.

Wow, I have zero recollection of that RAR pressing!

Dallas, TX is where the CRUSADES LPs are made.

It's the 15th press 60ish Cloudy Coke Bottle, 500ish Cloudy white. I got them from NI at the time. It's two of the coke Bottles and two of the cloudy whites(one really light cloudy) And I made up the names. "The Heavenly Straight..."

KavuCokeBottlesmall_zps85dc85fe.png

It took me way too long to put that pic together...

Dallas?? I always assumed overseas, not for any real reason...