Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Travis, do you know if the HT copies of White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean are going to be trans yellow, opaque, marbled, or what? Also, is it accurate that that pressing is /750 while the rest are /800? Hottopic.com had the NOFX records listed as /700.

It's opaque, just stright up solid yellow. Looks pretty good.

All the NOFX stuff is somewhere around /700 to /800

If you search for "NOFX" on Bullmoose, you'll see the last and next round of releases (PID/SLATFATS and EL/WTTHAAB) listed, but without pictures and noted as "rare items." They're listed right now for $26.97, I think, with the exception of WTTHAAB which is at $17.97 with a release date of 6/30. Your best bet will be to watch those pages until the price comes down and pictures are uploaded, because Bullmoose will get you the best deal.

Provided that Bullmoose doesn't receive their stock, I'd go to Oldies. Their prices aren't as good, but I ordered a pink Bad Religion LP there after it had sold out on Bullmoose.

That's all the info I have. :^) I'll post more if I see a change on Bullmoose!

Wow, I totally missed those on Bullmoose (of course searching "NOFX" would have made sense)... thanks for the details, I'm adding them to my wishlist now. Looks like PID, SLATFATS & HPZ are already a "rare item". Heres to hoping they get more stock!

This is just speculation, but I think they're listed as rare items because Bullmoose doesn't have any in stock, or doesn't even have much information on them (explaining the lack of pictures). I'm thinking that will change when the indie variants are shipped out from the pressing plant.

Either way, keep a close eye on it! Their red copies of Ribbed went pretty quickly back in February.

Will do! Thanks for being so helpful, you know way more about the ins & outs of this than me. I was surprised to be able to grab Ribbed on red off of Amazon through a 3rd party seller (fulfilled by Amazon so free shipping w/ Prime)... they still have 3 left. The same seller had BR: NC on pink but I waited too long & it sold out. Thinking of picking up Let's Go on beige tomorrow from them. haven't seen it anywhere else (currently available that is).

No problem +hecollec+or! Always glad to help out.

MikePortly, if you can, try to buy in-store. The discounts online almost never apply to vinyl, and I think they're not supposed to in-store either, but the guys at my HT always let me take advantage of the BOGO sales. If you buy four LPs, it's basically four for the price of three!