Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

That must be it.... theres 6 or so PID currently on ebay & about 20 ribbed. I guess PID is harder to come by (?)

I don't think so - I think there have been as many if not more color represses of Punk in Drublic as Ribbed, and there have been a few black pressings as well. I'd say it has more to do with it being their most popular album; I'm sure tons of people have heard Punk in Drublic and never bothered to listen to their other material.

Edit: Yeah, what Travis said.

Also, Travis: Have you heard of any plans for S&M Airlines or Liberal Animation later on this year? It'd be cool to have another set of those.

And its down again...

Side note, my AOCTW is out for delivery and I should have it by the time I get home from work tonight!

So has no one gotten an indie store NOFX White Trash? Indie Store's on purple and all the pics online I've seen are translucent. Please degrade and berate me if I'm wrong...because I got mine yesterday and it's opaque purple with blue swirl?!? Are the Translucent one's from 2010 or do we variants of the variants? I know 2009 was white /300...

Oh, and I'd like to take a moment to praise the shit out of Bad Religion... Recipe for hate came out when I was 15. I heard it at a tower records listening booth and loved it and thought it was their first album. We didn't have Internet then so find some thing else to heckle me about...A year latter my friend pops 80-85 into my CD player and I was lost for words. I'm asked him who it was and he said, It's Bad Religion, that bad you got me into. And I'm think man they've changed a lot in a year...

So I went Recipe, 80-85, Suffer and Against the grain that's it. I always new about Generator and No Control but never owned then or knew the songs too well. And I haven't listened to BR regularly(daily) for a long time, other than for a few months in 2009, when the first set of represses came out. So, looking at BR's discog a few months ago and what was being repressed, I started thinking about picking up No Control and Generator to have a complete BR collection for the entire time period that I liked. And I knew that I would like both albums at worst but I didn't expect to be completely blown away by both of them.

Super stocked on all of this junk! Here's pics of the Opaque's, White Trash and Generator;

BadReligion-19932014Generatorof500Opaque

NOFX-19922014WhiteTrashof500OpaquePurple

That's cool man, thanks for sharing your story. Albums like that which got us into a band will always have a special place in our hearts, I think. For me it's They've Actually Gotten Worse Live!! "Intro/Glass War" was the first NOFX song I ever heard and I was hooked from the beginning. Then I found out their older records were even better!

That copy of White Trash looks killer! Honestly I kind of dropped the ball on getting either variant because I didn't put any money in the bank... which is a shame because I've really been into that record lately. I'll make a deposit tomorrow and maybe I'll pick up both the HT and indie variants!

So has no one gotten an indie store NOFX White Trash? Indie Store's on purple and all the pics online I've seen are translucent. Please degrade and berate me if I'm wrong...because I got mine yesterday and it's opaque purple with blue swirl?!? Are the Translucent one's from 2010 or do we variants of the variants? I know 2009 was white /300...

Oh, and I'd like to take a moment to praise the shit out of Bad Religion... Recipe for hate came out when I was 15. I heard it at a tower records listening booth and loved it and thought it was their first album. We didn't have Internet then so find some thing else to heckle me about...A year latter my friend pops 80-85 into my CD player and I was lost for words. I'm asked him who it was and he said, It's Bad Religion, that bad you got me into. And I'm think man they've changed a lot in a year...

So I went Recipe, 80-85, Suffer and Against the grain that's it. I always new about Generator and No Control but never owned then or knew the songs too well. And I haven't listened to BR regularly(daily) for a long time, other than for a few months in 2009, when the first set of represses came out. So, looking at BR's discog a few months ago and what was being repressed, I started thinking about picking up No Control and Generator to have a complete BR collection for the entire time period that I liked. And I knew that I would like both albums at worst but I didn't expect to be completely blown away by both of them.

Super stocked on all of this junk! Here's pics of the Opaque's, White Trash and Generator;

BadReligion-19932014Generatorof500Opaque

NOFX-19922014WhiteTrashof500OpaquePurple

Where did you get that Purple white trash?

Also the translucent ones you seen are the ones that were repressed a couple of years ago.

I need to find a copy of that purple white trash. They will never be in the UK store.

Anyone want to help a brother out?

Ok there we go, the trans purple is 2010. Man I was really excited about that possibility...Thinking I might be able to trade it for a white Errorism!

I got it at my local, They have practically all of them at the moment except Rancid stuff. I kinda want the green PID and Blue Lamb, but I already have the Beer Brown PID and Pink Lamb. 

Too easy to loose control and Impossible to complete. That trans Against the Grain has me on edge, I want it really bad but I have the opaque yellow and my first OG press. If I grabbed the trans yellow It would be retarded to not pick up both purples, I'd have to, It's a perfect set. 

When I feel the urge, I just look over at my 70+ copies of RAR and It goes away...

So wait... there are indie record stores getting exclusive color presses of these records?  Sorry.... been out of the loop.  I saw that Hot Topic is supposed to get a grey pressing of generator and that they got no control on blue.  But indie stores got no control on pink, against the grain on clear yellow, and then generator on green then?

Thanks for any help.  Gotta track em down!

I'd help people out but Canada's only alotted 100 copies of each variant. I can't cheat my fellow Weird Canadian's yet. They're just not out yet.  I seriously think these are dropping in the states for RSD. I know nothing about this store are bunk or are they on it?

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/bad_religion/generator_lime_green_vinyl/

http://www.recordshopx.com/search/?q=nofx&f=music&l=ab&l=c&l=d

http://www.recordshopx.com/search/?q=rancid&f=music&l=ab&l=c&l=d

http://www.recordshopx.com/search/?q=pennywise&f=music&l=ab&l=c&l=d

Pretty green generator, pretty green generator...

L_GreenPower_CC3000.jpg