FS or FT: Brand New 2000 demo (1st demo)

mrrom92

image.jpg

Doesn't get earlier than this. Perhaps the ultimate Brand New collectible?

This is the original 4 track demo CD with different, earlier and rawer versions of Jude Law, Logan, The Shower Scene, and Secondary (which itself was an early version of Last Chance to Lose Your Keys)

I censored Brian's phone number in the photo, but it's obviously on the real thing.

Consider how many thousands of copies of Deja or TDAGARIM were pressed that people pay $400/$100+ for every day, and then think of how few of these there have to be in comparison. Then consider how many of these CDs survived the past (nearly 14) years. And consider that the band had a very direct involvement in the production and distribution of this gem.

It's a piece of history. If you're a fan, you won't wanna let this one slip. You will always be able to find a copy of Deja one way or another, this? Not so much.

I will trade for other BN related stuff, tell all your friends on green vinyl + differential in PayPal, or even just for pure paypal monies. Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.

I won't disclose the amount I sold it for but it was a fair price and I'm glad it's going to someone who really will appreciate and treasure it. I did do full hq scans and bit-perfect flac rips, but I'm not so sure the person who purchased this would appreciate them going online just as they paid for the disc so I will consult with them first.

The material is in a different order on the YFW 10th anniversary disc, however, I'm fairly certain the tracks were copied from one of these discs, and in any case, they completely ruined the sound in mastering. This cd sounds REALLY freaking good, not sure why they felt the need to squash all the dynamics and life out of the matierial to fulfill some loudness-wars agenda.