Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

Are you talking about the 7inch? I just sold mine to #Jenkins for $10... he said he was having buyers remorse, so maybe he'll sell it to you.

I am looking for both the crushcrushcrush vinyl variants!!

Guest zayzay87971

Zayzay is going to get every paramore thread locked. Saw them last night, pretty tight but it was alllll new shit. Not really a fan of the new record. Didnt have any vinyl if anyone was wondering.

Well after all it is called The Self Titled Tour! If that didn't imply what they were going to play I don't know what will.

Zayzay is going to get every paramore thread locked. Saw them last night, pretty tight but it was alllll new shit. Not really a fan of the new record. Didnt have any vinyl if anyone was wondering.

Whoooa, we were in the same room. Sands? The crowd really sucked, it was a bummer. But I adore the new record, so it was good for me. I would have liked to hear at least one more song from AWKIF (Emergency, in particular.)

Whoooa, we were in the same room. Sands? The crowd really sucked, it was a bummer. But I adore the new record, so it was good for me. I would have liked to hear at least one more song from AWKIF (Emergency, in particular.)

Yup. Yeah I mean theres songs I like but I really dont care for the interludes/most of the new albums. Aint It Fun sounded great as well as the singles. 

Guest zayzay87971

Yup. Yeah I mean theres songs I like but I really dont care for the interludes/most of the new albums. Aint It Fun sounded great as well as the singles. 

That pretty hibiscus flower record omg so pretty even though it only has the interludes i'm totally cool with that

Gotcha. I'm a sucker for that album, I think it just came out at a really weird time in my life and I was able to apply nearly every song to how I was feeling. It helped a lot. They did great though. I was sad for Metric and Hellogoodbye, I was 1 of maybe about 4 people in my area that knew their music. 

Gotcha. I'm a sucker for that album, I think it just came out at a really weird time in my life and I was able to apply nearly every song to how I was feeling. It helped a lot. They did great though. I was sad for Metric and Hellogoodbye, I was 1 of maybe about 4 people in my area that knew their music. 

I think Im a little biased because my ex loves it so much and it was the one band we both liked. I mean listening to it today I liked it more than I did the first times I heard it. But still, that 80s pop vibe just doesnt do it too much for me. I think they just lost too much power from the Farros with this one.

So apparently paramore have an album called all we know is falling that's being released on teal vinyl...

I like all we know is falling :)

Haha the off topic is out of control!!

Teal sounds interesting. I don't have any teal records. And all we know is my favourite paramore album.

So apparently paramore have an album called all we know is falling that's being released on teal vinyl...

I like all we know is falling :)

Haha the off topic is out of control!!

Teal sounds interesting. I don't have any teal records. And all we know is my favourite paramore album.

You must be new here........